Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Heeding the Calling

Heeding the Calling

A Story by Mysteriously Me
"

Think about it.

"

The crimson blood of a fellow man stains my hand and causes much sorrow. Never have I understood the feeling of remorse until the day that he asked me to save him; never have I ever felt so helpless...

My child-like heart beat with a defeaning rhythm; one that I was not quite ready to walk to. I attempt to hold my head high and arch my back with a confidence ease, but the insecurity and melancholy seep through.

What story am I telling? Nothing but a story of a human who has her faults just as everyone else. A reiteration of a life that is not worth having. She is no person whom you can respect or trust, because the truth remains, that all humans are fallible. She is no different, but she is not what you think of her, either.

Understand to wall yourself up and to hide behind it, shows nothing more than your fear to be hurt. To fear harm such as this, will only stop you from living. Do not take for granted the love and kindness and people that surround you. And do not reconsider for a second who you are. You know your own definition. But do not be naive, for the love of God, do not be naive. Do not throw away the ones you know are true. Because the moment you do, you'll realize you forgot that good people exist at all.

© 2008 Mysteriously Me


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on August 5, 2008

Author

Mysteriously Me
Mysteriously Me

Anderson, IN



About
I am surrounded by a world filled with hatred, agony, and terror. Walking these streets I can't help but feel empathy overflowing to all that are being harmed. I believe I was put here to save the wor.. more..

Writing