Can You

Can You

A Poem by Mysty Rayn

Can you just say what you feel?

I’m here.

 

Can you just tell me who you are?

I’m here.

 

Can you just say what you think?

I am here.

 

Can you just see me?

I am here?

 

Can you just trust me?

I am here?

 

Can you just love me?

I am here.

 

 

Can you?

 

I am still here….

 

 

-Mysty Rayn

 

© 2008 Mysty Rayn


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree the repetition fits this particular piece of work - sometimes we know something is bothering one we care about yet cannot get the answers out in the open and dealth with - only letting it fester and boil until it explodes in everyone's faces. nicely done.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Not to be ignored, sometimes you need to raise your voice and let the world know you are here. Very inspiratioal write.

Posted 15 Years Ago


You ask what we all do...even when we think we know the answers. Sometimes..with questions like these, we are expressing our uncertainty that we maybe misread a person. So you ask to find out for sure...or to know your worth in their eyes. Sometimes the eyes are all you need to see into to know the truth. But certainty comes with time and patience. Let the answers come out on their own. When the time is right...they will. Like learning how to swim...go slowly and let things evolve. Blessings!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I have a poem I wrote similar to tis piece, I wrote is using an old boyfriends phone number over and over after calling him reapeatedly, also I had one I wrote the words then I love.

I understand the repeativeness in writing such poems. Get the point why don't you (smile) It is a way for the read to see the desperation in your feelings.

Well writtten words.

Posted 15 Years Ago


this is very ture, after all the years your with someone we never let them all the way in, until it's to late.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Nicely written poem. Thank you for sharing. Debileah

Posted 15 Years Ago


I often ask some of those same questions. I'm glad someone can put it to writing.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sad to say it, but I think my gf can identify with some of these questions, as I have a tendency to clam up when something is wrong. Good job writing this.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 8, 2008
Last Updated on August 10, 2008

Author

Mysty Rayn
Mysty Rayn

About
more..

Writing
Pretend Pretend

A Poem by Mysty Rayn


Nothing Nothing

A Poem by Mysty Rayn



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


He is My Son He is My Son

A Story by Rain


Bruises Bruises

A Poem by Mysty Rayn