LOVE

LOVE

A Poem by Mz_Shortii
"

They way we love the ppl we choose to love and those who love us bck

"
Love is defined as:

Noun: an intense feeling or deep affection.

Verb: feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone.


But what I'm learning is that we all love differently, and with that being said we create this world of chaos searching for the perfect lover or someone to love us the way we love them,

 the truth is that this will never happen because love it is like a puzzle and instead of finding someone to love us the same we should be searching for someone to fill in the pieces of our love that we are missing inside ourselves, love that enhance  not like us. we always question what someone can bring to the table but never given them the chance to sit and share what they are offering because we have it stuck in our heads that a person's love is supposed to match our love, but let you in on a little secret their love will never match your love because people have different things to offer.

And the trick is to meet someone who respects, honors, is loyal, someone who will move mountains and never allow another to disrespect you and not be afraid to tell the world that you are there world.

Now know this if you do not have all three of these things then guess what?? It is not love.

And that is when you start questioning and doubting and arguing.

So with that being said find someone who's puzzle pieces fit with your puzzle and stop trying to make pieces fit where they are not going to fit.

Thus saving yourself a lifetime of heartache and pain.

It took me a minute to get to this point but I'm a better person for knowing this now.

And I say this if at first you don't succeed try try again.

Think of it as a thousand piece puzzle that takes time patience that can't be rushed because you have to rotate examine and try until you find a match and watch how the pieces connect perfectly and the joy you have when you see the Pieces come together and when you look at the finished product and you smile.

And lastly make sure you grab the glue and glue it together to ensure the pieces never fall apart and never lose the pieces of your wonderful puzzle Called Love.

P.S. I'm still searching for the pieces of my love puzzle....


© 2017 Mz_Shortii


Author's Note

Mz_Shortii
Feel free to give me your feedback

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on February 9, 2017
Last Updated on February 9, 2017
Tags: Love, heartache, heart

Author

Mz_Shortii
Mz_Shortii

Pineville , LA



About
I'm a big hearted girl....living in a cruel cold hearted world.....!!! I love to write more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5