Believe Save Lives

Believe Save Lives

A Story by NAVEED NAWAZ
"

About Parent's Lack of Trust upon Kids

"
In an low volume. Tempering with fear. Ali is going to tell that he need help. He need someone who believe. He told his family. "I think I am suffering from a serious disease. May we go for check up? I bear a lot of pain many time in my heart and kidney ". Their answer was"Are you trying to make us fool? You are all right. A healthy and bulky guy you are. What happens to you? Go fetch some water for us."
By listening their answer he totally broke from inside. But he remain silent and never talk again about his issue.
After 3 years Ali was sitting at home. He was not feeling well and there started Vomits of blood to him.
His parents take him to hospital by saying don't worry our son. Nothing will happen to you. He was in severe condition doctors said if you bring him a year ago may be we do something now we cant. He was suffering from heart disease and leaving few moment of his life.
His last words to his parents was"Nobody dies if someone believe on his words. "

© 2018 NAVEED NAWAZ


Author's Note

NAVEED NAWAZ
the message of this story is that we should listen as well as believe our children whatever they are saying . Not every move of kids or anything they say is false or lie.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on June 24, 2018
Last Updated on June 24, 2018

Author

NAVEED NAWAZ
NAVEED NAWAZ

Pakistan



About
A MUSLIM Who want to learn about and from all of you. more..

Writing