CURSED STATUE

CURSED STATUE

A Story by NIKOS NASOPOULOS
"

an ancient statue that make mess in many lives....

"
 It was a small ancient statue that had found it in Greece and had secretly sent it for sale abroad. It was the beginning of the twentieth century and the small statue was found to be sold in public in London in 1911 ...
The first owner, the stockbroker Mr. Jones, who put it in his house along with other collection items ...
From the very first day that he brought it home his life got a bad road ... The jobs did not go well and later after three months he became seriously ill and soon died ...
The heirs gave all the collections for sale and soon the small statue was found to be sold again at an auction ... New owner, a shipowner, Adam Smith, who even put it in his office as a business symbol ... But the statue began its work again ... The boats began to get lost in strange shipwrecks, and soon the company went bankrupt and the statue waved again for auction ...
The third owner was found and was the king of coffee, Ken Sun, a lonely man who put the statue in the sleeping room ... It was not long to taste the statues of the statue ... He soon became ill and his life was hanging on a thread ... His maid, Susana, who had madness with cleanliness, came in a rush morning to clear the room and managed with a clumsy move to drop down the statue ... The statue had become not just pieces but dust. Fortunately, the king of coffee did not understand anything with sickness otherwise he would have dismissed her ... From the next day the patient started to get well and in a few days he was strong like a bull ... After sickness he did not remember much and completely forgot the statue that had ended up as dust in the garbage bin ... Eventually the curse of the statue was over there ....

© 2017 NIKOS NASOPOULOS


Author's Note

NIKOS NASOPOULOS
short story

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on July 28, 2017
Last Updated on July 28, 2017
Tags: curse, statue, short story