WITH THE GOD

WITH THE GOD

A Story by jainendra nagar
"

its a fictional description... i jst want to be little funny

"

Scene 1
God- It’s enough now, come on my boy, it’s so lonely here without you and you know I miss u a lot.
Me �"But God, I hadn’t done a single thing here till now, so that one would like to remember me afterwards.
God- I gave u enough time, my son!! Even u had finished your college, isn’t it enough for you? What else you want from me?
Me-But God, there is a lot of work here for me and many things left that I hadn’t done till now.
God-like what, come on explain (it’s proved God knows everything about us…..)

Like, I want to propose a girl, my list of 250 Hollywood classics is still unfinished, I have to clean my room and a lot of important work like this left unfinished, I replied.
God �"You guys are just unbelievable, enough is enough, now you have to come and work as my PA. I always had a lot of gossips about heaven which I would like to share with you , a special screening of  Meneka’s dance just after 2 days in my courtroom and a lot of apsaras(angels) waiting just for you, isn’t it  you were waiting for this all of your life?
Me �" what!!!!(My tongue just got out of my mouth).
God �" close your mouth dude, you boys are just unbelievable (tumhara kuch nhi ho sakta in God’s language).

(Scene 2 - Heaven)
It is much larger than - larger than life, bollywood movies sets even far better than Hollywood. Many devtas are surfing here and there with their girls by side, the bachelor ones are flirting with apsaras (although apsaras are very much enjoying it while pretending that they aren’t).
God is sitting ahead of his super computer ,watching earth and making strategies for the future, main focus is on India (kyoki India ko bagwan hi chala raha h otherwise……). Indra Dev is enjoying dance of apsaras, dancing on Munni Badnam  and Sheila ki jawani.VayuDev throwing money on apsaras and kamdev trying to seduce them(pichhe se hi problem aa rhi h, aur dose hum ladko ko de diya jata h). Narad Muni is spreading spicy news about Vishnu Bagwans new affair with a gopi from Mathura.


God �" Give me list of the people who have last day on earth, there is lot of work to do, today.
Me (on handling the file) - God, don’t u remember your promise?
God- (surprisingly) which one!!!!
Me- oh god!!! Again you forgot naa!! I want that girl from earth here, she is so cute, OMG (despo…).
God- Why you guys always act like a child? Look at those apsaras, aren’t they far better than any girl on earth? Despite they have a lifetime validity and they don’t give a s**t anyway.
Me-My dear God, how can you break the heart of your loving son, you promised your son to give his  love of life back, I just want her and nothing else, at the time of my arrival you promised me to do anything to see me happy and now??
God- oks my son, just give me some time.
Me- that’s all right, I will give you just two days, after that I will tell everybody about your love affairs with those special apsaras.
God �" behave yourself, I am not human. I keep my promises and don’t talk to me like this otherwise I will throw you back again on that earth (dobara b.tech karwa dunga tere se).
Me- cool man!!! I am not going to do it again.
God- dares to do it???
Me- let’s change the topic, tell me what’s going on in other devta’s life??
And we again busy in gossiping about love affairs of devtas and who has the hottest wife (angels) in heaven (like men stuff… man to man talk).

A week later
me �"I am missing my friends, want to hangout with them and watch movies and to sit in food court without any food on table (just watching girls and making comments on them).

God-what you want me to do?

Me- bring them all here with me.

God-are you nuts? They have a lot of time left there on earth. It seems sonly my heaven changed into earth and I have to live on earth so don’t make crazy demands I am not going to fulfill them.

God just punish that bustard as hard as possible, he always give a f**k to me (bhut maze leta tha mujhse dharti par, ab dekh beta…. with the girl (my love from earth, this proves god is not a human)) on my side I am just trying to tell her how powerful I am).

Girl-you are so mean (with weird expression).

Me-He is a moron; he is bullying the boys in college and trying to spoil them.

Girl- I don’t know, he is so cute, how someone can punish him (bas banda cute hona chiye aur kuch nhi dekhti...).
God �"boy can’t u just sit and enjoy the company of girl and mind your language, is that your manners, don’t treat this place like your earth.
Me- ok god, I will try my best to behave like a gentleman (thinking that god also started talking like mothers).
God- I know how hard you are trying just doesn’t interfere in my work and mind your own business.
Me- cool, its okay but punish him hard.
God-OMG!!! You make my life hell, always demanding more and more (as usual), nothing is enough for you greedy bread. You humans are better to be at earth only. It’s doesn’t matter where and at what post I will placed you are always complaining and demanding (specially you Indians) , just go to hell you moron.
After that my dream broke and I wake up in hell.

© 2012 jainendra nagar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

review it guys


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
1 Review
Added on April 19, 2012
Last Updated on April 19, 2012

Author

jainendra nagar
jainendra nagar

Delhi, India



About
love to write, have some dreams, want to achieve, trying to finding the path more..

Writing