I'm not waiting.

I'm not waiting.

A Story by Nakami-sensei
"

<3

"

I'm not waiting for the answer, I should've known better... I shouldn't have fallen in love if i knew it would cause this much pain... My heart belongs to you... I'll always be waiting singing alone... you weren't for me... and i wasn't for you... i don't have to be afraid anymore... I don't have to run away.. I don't have to watch... i don't want it to slip away... I don't wanna wait anymore..
There's no more waiting... if i look into you're eye's it'll hurt even more... why'd you stay with me if you didn't love me...? why where you so nice to me... why can you only make faces at me now... and ignore me... how come you always look like it's you're fault... Why are you causing pain into yourself... Don't force yourself to love me... Cause i will know if it's true or not... I know you... better than that... How do i know you're not gonna just leave me? I can run... or i can walk away... I walked in and you accepted me... But it never ended... the never ending pain... You do the same thing every time i forgive you... Is it really over now... it's the same thing... tears fall down slowly.. and that face on me... it's so painful... You promised you didn't mean it... You lied to me... and i can't forget that moment... am i to blame? how do i know you meant it... is it really over? or are you just pretending again... You gave me a clear answer that you didn't want to be with me... That face on you... it looked like you hated me...

© 2009 Nakami-sensei


Author's Note

Nakami-sensei
<< If you don't like it don't read it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i can relate to this as well awesome!!!!! we should talk more!!!!!!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
1 Review
Added on October 2, 2009

Author

Nakami-sensei
Nakami-sensei

Nagasaki, Japan



About
Hiya, I'm moving my account! So, if you want to know my new account, go ahead and ask. (: more..

Writing