Minecraft Hardcore: A Story

Minecraft Hardcore: A Story

A Book by Nakysha
"

When seven strangers are stranded in a realm unlike any other, they must band together to try and find a way back to the real world, if there is one. In this world, if you die...you're dead for good.

"

© 2017 Nakysha


Author's Note

Nakysha
Tell me what you think about everything or anything!
Just so you know, I'm in the process of rewriting this entire story, as I originally started writing this in 2014 (in the forgotten days of high school) so when the writing quality suddenly drops, that's why.
I also want to mention that this is a Fanfiction that was inspired by a series on Youtube dubbed Minecraft Hardcore, made by a Youtuber by the name of PeanutButterGamer. The link to his channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/user/PeanutButterGamer and I don't think that this story would be what it is without having that inspiration behind it.
Also, also, the picture I used was originally done by Djohaal on Deviantart - I didn't make it!
Well, that's all I have to say, so, have at 'er.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on November 20, 2017
Last Updated on November 20, 2017
Tags: Fanfiction, Minecraft, Hardcore, action, adventure, humour, video game, Jack, Ami

Author

Nakysha
Nakysha

Canada



About
Not online often, but often writing. Or just looking at memes. Sometimes both. ------------------------------------------------------------ A wild Nakysha appeared! What will you do? Read .. more..

Writing
On Our Way On Our Way

A Chapter by Nakysha


For Humanity For Humanity

A Chapter by Nakysha