Break-Up.

Break-Up.

A Story by NamelessBeast.
"

Break-Up.

"
"Just give up on me." She said, her eyes filling with tears and her clenched fists shaking. Her slim frame was tense and she kept her eyes on the floor.
"You know I can't do that. No matter what you do or say, I'm staying." He said, trying to get her to look at him. She wouldn't.
"I just don't want to hurt you. I know I am, please, give up." She pleaded, tears falling down her cheeks. She looked up at him, her forest green eyes clouded with tears. Her lips trembled as she supressed a sob. She didn't want to do this, she didn't want to hurt him. But it was better in the long run, wasn't it?
"You say you don't want to, after you say you don't care?" He sighed heavily and rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand. "Which is it?" There was a long pause as he waited for an answer, one he wasn't going to get. "I'm not leaving you. I never will. Forever and always means something."
"I hate hurting you... And I thought that if I hurt you enough, you'd give up." She sobbed. "Please, just give up."
He stepped forwards, his long arms enveloping her in a hug. She felt safe in his arms, but it was a bittersweet moment. She knew that if she got her way than she'd never be in his arms again.
"Never. I'm staying." He muttered into her hair. "Because I do love you."
"I hate it. I'll hurt you so much." She said, pushing him away from her. She turned away from him. "Just leave, for your sake."
He caught her arm and spun her around to face him again. "I wont leave."
She watched his face, his stupid, adorable face. He was in pain, she could see that much. Her anger rose, he was being so stupid, she was trying to help him!
"Fine, I'll hurt you again. You know that, right?" She spat.
"If it hurts you to hurt me, try to resist doing it then." He sighed, she wasn't making any sense. "That way neither of us is hurt."
Her eyes, still full of tears, flared. He wasn't understanding what she wanted. He didn't understand that she was trying to protect him. "I want you gone 'cause this isn't doing either of us any good."
"Fine then. Both of us get hurt."
"If that's the way you want it." She shrugged. Her heart was crumbling, all her resolve fell to bits around her. She struggled to regain her posture, trying not to care. This was for the best, wasn't it?
"I'd rather have you. Without you I'm just an empty shell." He said, reaching out to her.
Wasn't it?

© 2012 NamelessBeast.


Author's Note

NamelessBeast.
Such a teen story, but it'd been in my head for a while. Enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on January 24, 2012
Last Updated on January 24, 2012

Author

NamelessBeast.
NamelessBeast.

London, London, United Kingdom



About
Ask and you shall know. more..

Writing