Finding One

Finding One

A Story by Nami FallingDewdrops
"

Just Thought ..

"
In the crowd of hundreds if you succeed to find that 'one' who is good. Is a big achievement.
After learning all the good and bad lessons from life we eventually and with will want someone who could be true. There are none whom you could think as good.. whats the reason??
does this world lacks good people now??
Bring out of the negative aura lets move with a positive move. you own your choices and the presnce of persons in it. Then why not to go with the positive and good ones.
There might be a question arising in your heart that how to judge who is good? Does this need an answer.?
well no... we never look for good ones they only walks in unknowingly.

We sometimes thinks its easy to say get the good one but getting and saying are two enormous things but not that different to judge
those who put efforts on you may lead to goodness for you.
those who works as a medicine on your past scar's may lead to goodness.
those who stays with you even if you insult them are goodness.

Keeping a quantity of people in your life is not pleasure but to keep quality people is a blessing.
Excess of quantitu always get spoiled may be today or later. prefer for a quality. it may take some time. but never going to give you any regret later !! I can assure.
Time is a good mirror when you want the reflection of persons just look in that mirror.

Some of you may ask tht what to do when you already choosen someone wrong and now cant rid of tht guilt.
Guys, You are the owner of your heart and thoughts ,running from feelings always seems easy but it haunts always... everywhere. Stand strong that no wind of regret can make you go down.

Moving on is never seems easy but its not impossible either.. take a look, give yourself another chance and move again on the path of finding one..

One who be good to you. The one whom you can trust and With whom you feel safe.
Who understands you to the deep and That one whos presence keeps you strong  even in the thunderous rain of life.
That one
^_^

Regards Nami.

© 2014 Nami FallingDewdrops


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a beautiful little bit of advice. You wrote it well and i could picture what you were telling me. Good job!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Nami FallingDewdrops

10 Years Ago

Its really nice. All the best. And Thankyou for Appreciation.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 10, 2014
Last Updated on March 10, 2014
Tags: Faith, trust, one

Author

Nami FallingDewdrops
Nami FallingDewdrops

India



About
I really enjoy watching Animes.. Reading and Writing novels and poems too .... more..

Writing