Concept Of Prince Charming's

Concept Of Prince Charming's

A Story by Nami FallingDewdrops
"

Well a tiny question from my brother , lead to this answer

"
Just like me, probably you too grew up watching Disney movies andmaking your own dreams about the life..
Creating beautiful imaginations and lots of smiles which wonders the world that how they arise.
And getting stucked into the almost impossible fairy tails, Adventures and Intrifue... No?

Well , Girls for sure did this and say bad luck or misfortune, There has been a big misunderstanding regarding the Girls perceptions towards ' What a Prince Charming is'

Going to record this into a bit straight.

Girls they have been a princess from the very first starting.
Girls in reality arenot actually looking for a Prince Charming... Shocked?? Right??

You should be... Possible Prince Charmings for someone.

You're under that impression which you generally deliver and a bunched royality of events in real order to win over your Princess.
Actually this is not my fact..

You exactly are willing to know... What the 'princesses are looking for' ??
Well here it is...

We are looking for someone who will single us out in a room full of people and treat us like we are the first and only Girl you have ever met.
We are looking for a man who will stand up and take us on adventures we could not otherwise have taken ourselves on.
We are looking for a man who will treat us with respect care and dignity,when we are in and out of the room.

Strange though, Most of these things were also done in all the beautiful and heart capuring disney movies.

Think...
Its odd how we decide to have selective views.

Let me recap all the things which really happened In some of those Disney movies...

- Cindrella had No idea , tat she will dance and will be falling in love with Prince Charming until he came looking for her after the ball.

- Belle felt love for a beast.

- as said.. Jasmine picked a street boy over all the so called Princes calling for her. She even preferd to be single then to be with any of those fake lovers.

-Sleeping Beauty fell im love with, what she thought is a popperin the forest. When she told that she have to marry the prince over this boy she cried.. Alot...

- Beautiful Rapunzel has fallen for a thief

- Little mermaid( Ariel) fell for a sailor.

None of these guys became so called prince Charming in any of these girls lives until they made these girls feel special.

This is how it works ...you know..

You find that girl.. Single her out... Start loving her in you..
Treat her well.. Understand her... Respect her.
Show her adventures and Laugh together.. Be idiot sometimes.. Get punishmenta together..
You may have to rescue her from a few dragons.
Do that..

Only after all this.. In a true mean you deserves us..
And proves yourself as her ..... PRINCE CHARMING.

© 2014 Nami FallingDewdrops


Author's Note

Nami FallingDewdrops
Ignore Grammatical errors . and write what you think about this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on October 4, 2014
Last Updated on October 4, 2014
Tags: Girl, love, prince, disney

Author

Nami FallingDewdrops
Nami FallingDewdrops

India



About
I really enjoy watching Animes.. Reading and Writing novels and poems too .... more..

Writing