Understand Kidney Cancer – Causes And Surgery in India

Understand Kidney Cancer – Causes And Surgery in India

A Story by India Cancer Surgery Site
"

Get more about kidney cancers causes and what types of treatment kidney cancer patients provided to the patients at affordable cost.

"
The cancer observed in kidneys is known as kidney cancer. Renal cell carcinoma is the most common type of kidney cancer affecting the adults. Medical science in India is advanced and solutions for various disorders which are life threatening. Knowing the facts about disorders could save one’s life. Kidney cancer is not detected at early stages or do not come up at initial stage, it is generally examined by an ultrasound technique/ scan/ MRI. These types of cancer also do not respond to radiations or chemotherapies. The developed treatment is kidney cancer surgery India which avails an effective surgery for health and manages the budget.

Kidney cancer

Renal cell carcinoma �" causes the growth of tumors in kidney. It can be a single tumor or number of tumors can increase may be 2 or more. The tumors can attack both kidneys at the same time. The renal cell carcinoma is categorized further to undergo proper treatment and target the cancerous cells. Types of renal cell carcinoma are differentiated by observing the cells in microscope, the sub categories are  :

•    Clear cell renal cell carcinoma
•    Papillary renal cell carcinoma
•    Chromophobe renal cell carcinoma
•    There are many rare types of carcinoma which make less than 1 % of renal cell carcinoma

Causes of kidney cancer

The causes of kidney cancer are listed below
•    Genetics
•    Smoking
•    Obesity
•    High Blood Pressure
•    Long-Term Dialysis
•    Von Hippel-Lindau (VHL) Syndrome �" the abnormal VHL gene causes this type of cancer , other related disorders are cysts in eyes , brain, and other parts of the body.
•    Occupation- the people coming in contact with iron and steel industry are at risk. The asbestos or cadmium also is harmful leading to the cause.

Kidney cancer surgery in India

The best and most effective way of treatment is performing surgery for kidney cancer. Surgery is practice of removing the tumor from the kidney. According to the analysis and type of cancer, professional surgeon will decide the treatment.

    Partial removal of kidney tumor is known as Partial Nephrectomy.
    Total removal kidney with tumor is known as total Nephrectomy.
If surgery results are negative or tumor re exists , additional treatment is required. Surgery is carried out by open surgical method, laproscopic method, and the recent advanced technique is robotic surgery.
    Targeted Therapy �" it is modal treatment which targets the tumor by specific drugs leaving the tumors blood supply.

India maintains a standard practice of treatment in top hospitals accredited by JCI and Indian health association. several specialty hospitals in India offers dedicated and comprehensive health care services to from diagnosis an treatment procedures at very low cost. Patients from USA, Canada, Germany , UK etc seek treatment in India for seamless environment and medical facilities gaining better quality of services.

Indiacancersurgerysite is a medical tourism group, which schedules the treatment plans of International patient in India. The team executives contact the patient and according to the needs and availability of patient and surgeon further tour is scheduled. Visa invites and travel arrangements are supported and other requirements are fulfilled for accomplishing the medical tour. Resulting in successful kidney cancer surgery in India, at very affordable price.

You can get more about it and also send regarding kidney cancer treatment in India here :

© 2014 India Cancer Surgery Site


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

365 Views
Added on November 21, 2014
Last Updated on November 21, 2014

Author

India Cancer Surgery Site
India Cancer Surgery Site

India



About
Hearing cancer one goes down with thrill. Medical science has found ways out to get rid of it with advance technology. People spend bigger amounts for health care and also travel to other medically ad.. more..

Writing