The Witch She Came

The Witch She Came

A Poem by Deanna
"

This is just my own expression of how we search for different things to help us when we hurt, need guidance, etc. Usually after all of our searching the help we needed was always inside us.

"

The witch she came and she did see, the hideous thoughts that were buried in me. She saw the words that I couldn't breathe, thoughts that held me hostage and made me seethe.

 

The witch she came and set me free only to capture again by her rabid means. She whispered things, things I'd like to forget, but she did teach me to never regret.

 

The witch she came and she was my friend, that's what she told me to say. Her depths unknown, she was going insane, trying to bear unbearable pains. That's what she wants you to know.

 

The witch she left and then it was me, flying all alone. Finally I learned that I was free and didn't need anything more.

© 2013 Deanna


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
Added on March 20, 2013
Last Updated on March 20, 2013

Author

Deanna
Deanna

Brandon, MS



About
My name Is Deanna. I am 48 years old and live in Brandon MS. I am a mom to my 13 year old son Jacob, a wife, daughter, sister, friend and a registered nurse. My goal at this point in my life is to get.. more..

Writing
*** ***

A Poem by Deanna