Dear Old Friend

Dear Old Friend

A Story by Nanny
"

Dear old friend, please don't hurt me!!!

"
Don't mind me, please go on with your life, like you didn't do this to me. I was bleeding, calling out your name, waiting for you to help me but you never came. Dear old friend forgive me for being selfish. But I couldn't breath at all. My time seemed like it would end if I looked another way and never called out your name. But that was a lie, I called out to you but I wasn't saved I was... Dear old friend I used to think good about you. I don't need you anymore, but now that you are in the the same place I was you want me to help. You called my name and I came running. I'm useless. I'm sorry I saved you and I died at the same time. But you didn't cry. You smirked, saying it was my fault. Saying I had a choice. But that couldn't be farther from the truth. Dear old friend, I tell you this with all my heart, but knowing you, you would dismiss it without a second thought. Dear old friend, I trusted your lies, knowing that nothing would come out and that you would have killed me off. Unlike your stories, I know what the truth is now. But knowing them won't save even if it tried. Dear old friend,I think it's very sad, you proved my point that betrayal doesn't come from the enemy, but always the friends. Maybe it's because there was so much trust, that seemed to serve no just. Dear old friend, I really did love you until the day I died, but now I'm coming for you. Dear old friend, lets see how you like it when your trust gets betrayed.

© 2018 Nanny


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on July 7, 2018
Last Updated on July 7, 2018

Author

Nanny
Nanny

Writing
No Words No Words

A Poem by Nanny