Just words

Just words

A Poem by Natalie-hs
"

I felt like writing stuff I can't explain.

"
Have you ever tasted true happiness in your buds? I don't know what is all the fuss, depending on love and some kind of rush. So, let's say, let's say, they love you, they say they do, let's say, let's say, they want you, they say they do, but, don't they all leave? Somehow, they do, they do leave. I've given up on love, you see, not fully but KINDA, I'm KINDA not in love then I'm KINDA in love, you see, I, I dream to be married to the perfect man, pf, perfect man?
Wait, I've been told that I deserve a fairytale, and I, I do believe that too. You feel me through? I keep looking in the darkest skies, security is all I'm asking for, we all have that horrible enemy that's called "anxiety" , it hunts us down and recreates doubt.
A mindset is all I'm asking for, a good mindset and I'm not ashamed to NEED someone to help me pass that bridge, the bridge that I've always been afraid of, it's funny how I just keep writing without organizing, but I know that someone out there, gets me and you my friend, yeah you, you who gets me, will feel me through.

© 2017 Natalie-hs


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was beautifully written for such a short piece. We all want the perfect man/woman to enter into our lives and tell us everything is going to be alright. Anxiety is a b***h but we fight on and overcome. I really like the way your describes the brdige - that was a very thoughtful bit in reaching out.

I loved this piece and could relate.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Natalie-hs

7 Years Ago

Writing you with so much appreciation and gratitude. Thank you for them great review.
matrixmark

7 Years Ago

Welcome...Great piece.

Mark.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 2, 2017
Last Updated on January 5, 2017
Tags: #spokenword #love #fear #doubt #

Author

Natalie-hs
Natalie-hs

About
I'm a senior literature student, I want to work in the media field in the future and I would like to improve my writing in order for me to become a great writer in magazines, newspapers, etc.. I hope .. more..

Writing
Mother Mother

A Poem by Natalie-hs


What if What if

A Poem by Natalie-hs