"JUST FRIENDS"

"JUST FRIENDS"

A Story by Natasha Ramirez
"

how he makes me feel

"
Why do i let you cause so much harm to me; letting me feel so useless, unloved, lonely. But i think what hurts more is still loving and seeing the best in you even thou i know your true feelings. it felt like the sharpest knife slowly finding it's way to my heart when the words "Just Friends" left your lips. However how can you be just friends with the person you love. How can you say such a thing after all we've done, does non of it mean anything to you? Because it meant everything to me, you were my one and only. But now i don't know what to do or think about "us", if there was even ever a "us". i can't seem to walk away like i've done to others in the past, there's something in my heart telling me there's still hope but my mind is telling me i'm stupid for staying. i guess they were right when they say the mind and heart are in constant battle with each other but who will come out the victor in my case......

© 2017 Natasha Ramirez


Author's Note

Natasha Ramirez
sorry if it's bad i'm not much of a writer just felt like i needed to get that off my chest.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's an expression of an ungoing inner conflict. Sounded more of a poem to me... anyways good read.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Natasha Ramirez

7 Years Ago

thank you very much

It's not "bad". A little too Stream-of-Consciousness. It's a lamentation on Love and Heartbreak. It's okay, I guess.

You should try writing it as a poem instead, you would quite possibly make it a pretty good one.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Natasha Ramirez

7 Years Ago

how would i do that because honestly I'm not much of a writer
Lovecraft

7 Years Ago

Look at other poems on this site. It's not too difficult. Just practice.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 9, 2017
Last Updated on January 9, 2017