Fashion: Expert Advice You Just Can't Find Elsewhere Is Here

Fashion: Expert Advice You Just Can't Find Elsewhere Is Here

A Story by Men T-shirts
"

Visit our website today or Call Us 91680747 for more info.

"



Are you in need of increasing your fashion T-Shirt for men IQ? Well today you will get some great advice on how to look better.

Black is a good basic color to wear with other colors, but do not concentrate on wearing black all the time. While wearing black on the bottom half of your body can be somewhat slimming, make sure you jazz your style up by adding something colorful on your upper body.

When you wear two items of the same color, make sure that the shades are a perfect or near-perfect match. For example, do not wear a navy blue shirt with a midnight blue pair of pants. Even though they are both blue, it does not look as well put together as it would have if both pieces were the same color.

You are going to want to talk to your friends and coworkers about how you dress. They can help you figure out what you are doing that works, and what you might want to change about how you dress. Since they see you every day, they can be the ones you go to for advice.

Handbags compliment outfits; however, if you carry any other bags, ensure that your purse complements them as well. This means you should have a matched set of a briefcase and purse if you carry them both at the same time. At most, you should only be carrying two bag kinds at any given time.

Keep a pair of lightweight, inexpensive ballet flats in the bottom of your handbag or briefcase. In the event that you break a heel, develop a blister, or simply need to give your feet a break, you will be prepared without compromising your style. Choose a neutral color that matches the majority of your wardrobe to prevent clashing.

Never leave home without lotion! When you're out and about, your hands can suffer the effects of a drying world. Regular hand-washing alone can wreak havoc on both your hands and your cuticles. Your best defense is to always carry a small bottle of lotion in your handbag. That way, you can always put your best hand forward.

Wear light colors when you go out on a sunny summer day. Light colors reflect the sunlight and will keep you cooler. Dark colors tend to retain heat and can make you hot. Clothing in white is the most ideal for a warm day in the summer because it reflects light the best.

The best time to apply body moisturizer is directly after you shower. Use it before you dry off, or after a gently towel drying. This will help to lock the moisture from the shower into your skin, doubling the benefits of the moisturizer. It will also require that you use less of the product.

If you are a plus sized woman, do not think you cannot be as fashionable as thinner women. It is what you wear that makes the difference. Stay away from baggy clothing, as this can make you appear bigger. Wear clothes that have a perfect fit and try to get clothing that is true to your size; very tight clothing is not the way to go either.

There are people who believe that fashion just means clothing. However, hair is important too; it can set the tone for your entire look. Taking the time to find the right hair products for your hair will help ensure that the quality of your hair style keeps pace with your fashion sense.

Keep your clothing after it goes out of style. Clothes come in and out of style very quickly. You can also have them to share with your children for their retro day at school or for Halloween. There are many uses that you will find from the clothes that you keep over the years.

Don't be afraid to experiment. Instead of going with the norm, play with your wardrobe. Try pairing a stiff skirt with a soft and flowing top. Combine dress shoes with your favorite casual pair of jeans. Often the most unusual pairings can turn out to be the most stylish choice.

Men

Don't be afraid to top off your look with an awesome hat. In days gone by, it was commonplace for women and men to wear hats on a daily basis. What was once the height of Men clothing has, unfortunately, fallen to the wayside in modern times. Be adventurous, and finish off your look with an ultra-cool fedora or a pretty sun hat.

For men with thinning hair, a small amount of hair mousse can be incredibly helpful. Apply it to the hair from the roots out on wet or dry hair. The mousse will add some volume, without weighing down your hair. It will also simplify styling your hair, and help train it.

Understanding the basics is critical to growing your fashion IQ. This is true because you must have a certain level of knowledge about fashion for others to respect your style. After you do this, people will know you know a thing or two about fashion.

© 2015 Men T-shirts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on January 16, 2015
Last Updated on January 16, 2015
Tags: T-shirt for men, Men T-shirts, fashion T-Shirt for men, Men fashion, Men clothing, Shop for men, t-shirts, Men tops, Men shirts

Author

Men T-shirts
Men T-shirts

Metropolitan, bezooe.com, Singapore



About
Visit our website today or Call Us 91680747 for more info. more..