Scary love

Scary love

A Poem by psycho

         Life is too short to fall for people who don't love you loudly or for relationships that don't set fire to your soul. our time on this earth is impermanent and in the short years we must love fearlessly. the person you're meant to be with will challenge you, will push you , will make you crazy and happy and confused, and show you what real complicated love is.

The person you're meant to be with will terrify you because they make you feel something.
so this is what you need to know about love you must always chase the person who scares you. don't settle for comfort because it's familiar, don't be content with what you know because there's a world out there waiting for you and life's too short to pursue that.

Fall for the person who terrifies you because they have new ways of looking at the world, because they're different, because there's some unexplainable connection that's pulling you back to them no matter how much you try to deny it. 

Fall for the person who terrifies you because you feel something when you look into their eyes. and because scary is a change, a challenge, and both of these things will help you grow.
fall for the person who terrifies you because what the hell else is our purpose in life than to love and love foolishly, fearlessly, fully?

Life's too short to hold yourself back from feeling something deeply, life's too short to deny your heart the pleasure of falling into someone and giving them your soul. life's too short to pretend that you'll find love where it's comfortable and easy because in all reality love will never be easy and that's the most beautiful part.

Life's too short not to pursue that scare you, because those people are the ones who will change your life and we're all searching for that love that will alter our entire lives. 
 
It's waiting for you, go get it

© 2017 psycho


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on August 15, 2017
Last Updated on August 15, 2017

Author

psycho
psycho

Cairo, Egypt



About
if someone falls in love with my work, i know they have fallen in love with my mind no matter what my face looks like, they chose my mind. more..

Writing