PLEASE HATE ME!

PLEASE HATE ME!

A Poem by The Lovely Sound Of Crashing
"

Okaaaaaay!!!!!

"

I love it when you gaze at me with fire in your eyes!

Gimme more fuel! More of a supply!

You want me to be injured, you want me to die!

You want me to hate life so much that I commit suicide!

MMM!

Yeah, it gets me off!

How my moves of succeeding show how you're soft!

You can play c**k block all year long,

But regardless; I'm still coming strong!

You try to make me lose my pace,

As if you just slapped the undersides of my vans with paste!

 

Well me losing isn't the case,

I'd rather rip my legs off and crawl the race,

Just to rub the bullshit in your face,

When I get first place!

You can try to take me down...

But it only makes me work harder when you frown!

It only excites me to give you back that karma,

To make you hate the fact that I'm such a charma'.

With so much charisma,

I got real friends, you got people with hidden agenda's.

 

Please don't stop hating me,

Please give me more of a reason to succeed!

Please give me more of a reason to be,

The underdog that is destined to be the champ like ROCKY.

Go ahead and treat me like a mockery,

But I'll be shittin' on your name when I hit the lottery!

You b******s THINK it really bothers me?!

What do you think got me into being an emcee?!

The DRAMA.

The HATRED.
Those who said I'D NEVER MAKE IT.

They thought I was gonna be a bum, in the freezing cold NAKED.

But I'm still pushing my limits.

At a better place than them and they're still acting TIMID.

So please hate me.

Please, PLEASE DO!

It gives me more of a reason to prove

I'M BETTER THAN YOU.

 

 

 

 

© 2008 The Lovely Sound Of Crashing


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

this was great! goes right along with my motto my '08, "Is it that you believe in me that much or in yourself that little?" :) I could feeeell the screaming, pulsating... EMOTION in this... reaching out to those who want to shred your life into teeny tiny pieces and making them chew up their feeble attempts while you become STRONGER and STRONGER!!!! :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

uhhhh

im all for the spiteful an optimistic...


but...this was emo,,
this just screams reaction to being hurt...like ur reconfirming your confidence and state of being after taking a heavy hit...

dont mind the bluntness...

im just speculating..cuz im bored...

on the other middle finger....it could just be a strong message serving as a warning to those who have already hated on you or hurt you....and ur taking necessary venting precautions to minimize their effect....

this could be one of ur songs..i remember u did those...

slam poetry..maybe??

rap lyrics?

now that stating the obvious is over with....

moving on..

i havent been keepin up with u ren....but last time i remembered u were makin progress...lyrically speaking...

but i always remembered you as being a green egg and hams fellow....the one or two syllable monotone locution...BORING....

this had good flow.. in that sense^^
But ive searched around for new styles to entertain me...ive run into a few that keep a good pace...

multi rhymes exceeding two-three syllables...

not that u should sit there an let me judge your style....and critique it..

but too bad....this is the internet and i will HATE if i want to..

:)


try to step up the cadence with longer strings of rhyming syllables....if anything think of it as a small challenge...nothin wrong with experimenting around right...?

as for your content...this wasnt my taste..to positive and corny....it speaks on a level parallel to highschool drama...everyone is tryin to prove somethin...

whats the point...?

if u succeed....isnt it enough that you succeed.....why boast about it and create an affidavit to justify your motives for wanting to prove someone wrong...first off..by doin a bla bla bla, u make me stronger by hating....thatz an automatic admittance and surrender to the control they have over you....no way around that...and im not being technical to be annoying...u probably already realized that....and this might of been fun to write cuz it was fun to write...but poking holes and reading into things is a good pace i like for when leaving feedback...
:(


thats just one opinion i have...i wouldnt even call it an opinion..say its an objective third party kaleidescope from the north side pier peeping tom type of coherent jumble of words....

another view i have...

would say decent read...reminds me of a kanye west song...ya know the one,...the one with the video where the girl kills him, and puts him in the trunk...or puts him in the trunk then kills him....hmm, i dont remember, but it was snapping to some cool beat....the lyrics went somethin like Stronger...u make me stronger....

lol


___

consider this just as an easy way for sin to get more points with each letter typed....

___

keep writing man,

just cuz i didnt find this a notable write....doesnt mean it wasnt good practice...

keep writing man...

looking forward to seeing if this makes your stronger...


sincerely

sinceer



Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

There is this truth in this. It's through crisis and those who push you down that make you a stronger person. And as General George Platton said, "Success is how high you bounce when you hit rock bottom". Also I find that when you are doing well you become lazy, you lose the passion the will to succeed, something to strive for. So in reality enemies help shape who we are. While it is not a notion that most would want to agree with, and even I think that we shouldn't really hate at all, but there is no denying that from this hatred can come postive growth. If the world is perfect who is striving to make it better? We need to use the most of bad situtains because it is often from them we draw the most insight and personal growth.
great write, kept me thinking and it flowed really well. This piece is alive. The different font was also a good touch.
well done.
~Jaz

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

What a tidal wave of force that pushes these words along!
Amazing feeling, yet not forced and not so painted with metaphors that it becomes a negative rant.
Rather you put this onto canvas to show that your not a quiter or pushover, and that you will succeed.
Great Write!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this was great! goes right along with my motto my '08, "Is it that you believe in me that much or in yourself that little?" :) I could feeeell the screaming, pulsating... EMOTION in this... reaching out to those who want to shred your life into teeny tiny pieces and making them chew up their feeble attempts while you become STRONGER and STRONGER!!!! :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

I love this. It's so in your face. Turning other peoples hatred for you into motivation. That's rather inspiring my friend and it rocks my socks. :]

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 26, 2008

Author

The Lovely Sound Of Crashing
The Lovely Sound Of Crashing

Miramar, FL



About
DEAR FRIENDS: I forgot my password for this profile and I just recently remembered it. I started a new writerscafe page and I decided I would just stick with it since I posted so much of my newer s.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114