Alisha

Alisha

A Story by writer'sblock
"

A relationship between a girl, a man and an axe. Warning: The story does include gruesome details.

"

I didn’t even know her name. Yet every time I shut my eyes I see her face, that tortured eyes. I rubbed my bloodshot, dried eyes. It’s been 5 weeks, 5 weeks since I first saw him.

 

I felt the cold, hard ground pressing against my face, jazz music was blaring in the background. My shoulders felt sore, hands numb. The smell of floor cleaner filled my nostrils. My body was in a twisted, awkward position, I tried to open my eyes, but a blindfold partially blinded me. Bright white light flooded through the top of the blindfold. I tried to get up, yet my limbs remained bound together. I slowly pushed myself up, leaning against the wall, groaning in the process. The blindfold slipped off my face as I leaned against the wall. As the bright light flooded through, I saw a well-dressed man walking out of the room into a dimly lit corridor.

 

Rape was the first word that popped into my head, as I frantically looked around the room. The room, though mainly white, contained medical equipment. The bounds held my limbs together unable to escape. The corridor that he had walked out off seemed like the only exit. Using my elbows as leverage, I tried to move towards the medical tools to cut myself free. The sound of squeaking wheels and humming echoed across the room as I resumed my previous sitting position, pretending to be asleep.

 

In between sneaks, he had wheeled in a girl completely strapped down. Mouth taped shut, her eyes were red and opened wide in panic. She pulled hard against the strains as he slowly moved along to the music. The tape muffled her screams in her struggles. Clad in a pristine looking lab coat, he flamboyantly moved towards the medical tools. He returned to her, a scalpel, held up to her face. I remained frozen, unable to do anything. He moved nearer to her face, smelling her hair and face before he planted his face near her cheek. The scalpel against his chiselled chin. She shivered as he sniffed her, eyes shut in disgust, still trying to pull away.

 

“Relax. Relax. Slow. Breathe. Breathe. I’m a classy guy. You don’t have to worry about anything. I won’t hurt you at all. At least, you won’t feel anything,” he whispered to her with raspy breaths.

 

His words seemed to reverberate around the room as she once again tried to flail against the restrains, her screams muffled. He let out a small chuckle before moving close to her face again.

 

“You’re probably wondering, why the tape? What do I want? Am I crazy? Well don’t worry. I’m a civilised man. Not at all crazy. I have a lot of hobbies like any other guy. Love the arts and prefer silent undisturbed enjoyment of my music. You get that?” he explained, tapping her cheek.

 

He inserted a needle into her arm. Her eyes, from being wide and strained, drooped as her heavy, raspy breaths became slow and finally dosed off. Humming to the music, he moved around the strapped girl. I decided to once again to escape from my bounds, watchful of him as he danced to the music. The rope, rubbing against me had already reddened my skin as I struggled to pull it off.


“Now its time for my latest masterpiece. See art. Art takes dedication, passion and a little creativity. You. You my dear are my newest piece of work and you are gonna be gorgeous. Now as my man would say, “say hello to my little friend”,” he explained to her, imitating scarface and brandishing an axe.

 

I managed to get to my feet, in a form of crouched position, still bound by the rope, which continued to cut deeper into my skin. I attempted to move towards the tools to cut myself free. I stopped in my tracks, looking at the axe. He moved the axe towards her face, touching the blade of the axe as he does so.

 

“Do you like it? I sharpened it last night. This is my favourite one actually. I save it for special days and today is a very special day indeed. Cause today not only am I working on an amazing piece, I actually have a live audience to join us today,” he announces, turning to look at me. “ Well look what we have here. A little guest to join me on this fine day. I knew you were special but not this special. C’mon my dear lady. It’s your lucky day! You’re getting front row seats to see the magic” he exuberantly greeted me, pulling me to my feet, dragging me towards the two of them. He strapped me down, the rope tightened around my legs and stomach, holding me down. He walked around checking the rope before looking at her once more.

 

He then proceeded to grab the axe once more, caressing her face and neck. With a swing and thud, he decapitated her. I felt her warm blood spray on my face.

 

“Well, I bet you’ve never seen that before,” he chuckled.

 

I opened my eyes to see him plunging his hands into the blood-soaked stump that used to be her head. My breaths grew heavier as her moved nearer to me, removing his gloves. I recoiled and shuddered as I felt his cold hands against my face. He proceeded to wipe the blood splatter.

 

“Well I gotta say. This is something new for me and what a wonderful and special day it is. You got to see my live performance, which I was nervous to do. I’ve never performed infront of an audience before. And wow. You are one lucky b***h, No one gets this chance. No one has seen it before. And amazing. No screaming. No sounds. I like you Alisha. I like you a lot. Wondering how I know your name? I know a lot Alisha. A lot. You. You Alisha are such a special guest for me. First you somehow woke up just now. Much much faster than you are supposed to, in fact. That should have lasted you another hour at least. You woke up, tried to escape. Not a bad attempt by the way. I was impressed. Of course, the rest didn’t even get to try. You. You are extremely lucky.” He elaborated.

 

I could feel the sweat rolling down my face as the hair on my neck stood on end. Eyes transfixed on him, he stood up, moving behind the chair I was bound to. I felt his warm breath on my back as I tried to pull forward. His clammy hands ran through my hair as he continued to talk. All the while I tried to pull away from him, eyes shut.


He caressed my neck and came forward to face me, kneeling forward to be at eye level.

 

“Relax. Relax my lady. You are special. So special that you. You are not going to join my other masterpieces,” he finishes, forcing his lips onto mine.

 

“You. You are my special girl. And I. I’m going to give my special girl a little treat. You. You are gonna go home. Isn’t that great?” he added cheerfully, his face inches from mine.

 

Although relieved on hearing I could go home, fear continued to grip me as the beatings of my heart continued to intensify. He moved away from me and continued dancing to the music as I stared at him. Picking up the axe he headed towards the shelves, talking as he did so.

 

“Well, you see you gotta clean up the studio after every masterpiece. I’m kinda OCD. I like my studio SPOTLESS,” he emphasized as he moved towards the dead body.

 

He then begins wheeling her out of the room, not before turning back to me. “Oh, and don’t bother. You can’t get out of that,” he muttered, entering the corridor he had previously entered from.


As soon as he steps into the corridor, I pulled hard against the restrains, the rope burning deeper into my skin. Blood and sweat stained my shirt as I wiped my face on my sleeve, still bound.


The sound of his footsteps echoed once more as he stepped into the light. He stepped towards me, inserting a needle into my arm. His face slowly became more blur before everything went black.


I squinted against the bright light. The room was as clean as it was when I first got up. My clothes however, were new. There was no sign of him or the girl.


He came back into the room, whistling. I turned to face him. He too, was in a fresh set of clothes and continued to talk to me as he shifted around the room.


“Well, look who’s up. I hope you don’t mind. I had to clean you up as well. You’re welcome by the way. You are a strong girl, aren’t you? My little treat was supposed to last longer than that. No matter. I will see you again,” he adds.


I jolted awake, moved towards the headboard, legs tucked in. My heart raced as I stared around, my hands running over the scars left by the bounds. Tears cascades down my cheeks as a tight knot formed on my chest. I couldn’t breathe. I shut my eyes but every time I did. I saw him and I saw him swinging the axe. Nausea filled I ran. Bolted into the bathroom as the sick spewed out. I ripped off my clothes, revolted. As the shower sprayed down, I fell to the floor, sobbing. I don’t remember how long I stayed in there. I felt numb and weak. The water continued to pour on me as my eyes dried up and drifted off. I got up hours later. Took a shower before collapsing in my room once again; forcing myself to believe that it was a horrible nightmare. One that felt too real.


I woke up, eyes swollen, red and exhausted, with full intention to forget. I attempted to carry on my day as if nothing had happened, keeping to myself.  But everywhere I went, it felt as if he was staring at me.


I couldn’t remember when I last had a good night’s rest. I do remember waking up every night, drenched in sweat haunted by him. Haunted by the dead girl who seemed to blame me for not helping her. Her eyes pleading me, screaming that I did that to her. I started to lose sleep, I even thought I saw him in my room a few times when I woke up. Maybe he was there, watching.


Mum seemed concerned. She kept walking in and out of the room, trying to get me to eat. But I couldn’t help it nor could I talk to her. So, I pushed her away, refusing to talk. I began losing track of time. I hardly remember how many days it had been. To distract myself, I started drowning myself in my work. I hardly spoke to anyone, mindlessly doing my job. I came home well into the night and was back at work first thing in the morning. I worked myself into exhaustion. With the occasional use of medicines, sleep was possible without the nightmares.

This was working till I saw a letter on my table. It was handwritten, sealed and from him.

 

“Hey special lady,

You talk a little when you sleep. Did you know that? We will be seeing each other very soon. Time for a new masterpiece and I can't do it without my lady by my side as an audience. Call me cliché but I want you as the lady behind my success. Your mum seems sweet. I'll meet her soon too.

Till we meet again love.”

 

As I read it I felt my chest tighten, breaths raspy. The next two days, I spent locked in my room, huddled in a corner. I knew he knew every detail about me and I couldn’t go to the police in fear of him. He could hurt me he would hurt my mother. I hardly talked to my mother. I was ashamed in fact, when I physically pushed her away. She didn’t attempt to talk to me, thereafter either.

 

After work, I was walking back towards my home. I heard a small chuckle before my face was covered by a cloth. A few moments later, I was out. I woke up, once again in restrains, the bright light pouring through the cloth covering my face. Jazz music was jarring behind me. I knew I was with him. The cloth was whipped from my face, I squinted against the light.

 

Once again, he had a girl completely strapped down, with her mouth taped shut.

He announced, “Welcome my dear lady, Alisha. Time for the latest masterpiece. She is gonna be gorgeous I can just tell. Helen, this is my lady friend Alisha, say hello. You are gonna help me create a beautiful masterpiece. Don’t look too worried, this won’t hurt you at all. I promise.”

 

She began tearing as he spoke.

 

“Ok here we go”, and with that he inserted a needle into her.

She drifted off into a slumber. He then took out another axe and with a swift motion he killed her. I sat there petrified as he plunged his hands into the bleeding stump that used to be her head once again. After which, I recoiled, eyes shut, as he pressed his lips against mine.  I could feel the warm blood dripping from his hands onto my thighs. He tapped me on my cheeks, chuckling and I felt him moving behind me. My skin crawled as I felt his hands run down my shoulders. I felt the ropes slacken, as he gripped hard on my hands. He steered me forward, towards her, his body leaning close against me.

 

“OK, hold this now,” he instructed me, shoving the scalpel into my hand, his hand enveloping mine.

 

He weighed down on me, directing my hand towards her. He used his left hand, to lift her clothes. Seeing him focused on her, I attempted to push the scalpel against him.

 

His grip on my hand tightened. “Ah ah. No my lady.”

 

He wrenched the scalpel out of my hand. He turned me, facing me, the scalpel against my neck.

 

“ I knew I made a good choice choosing you, so don’t make me regret it. It won’t take long. I can end you here and now. He pushed me back onto the chair. Placing the scalpel next to her, bearing down on my legs with his knees. He placed his weight on me, tightening the ropes once more. He got off me, walked behind and wheeled my chair closer to her.


“You don’t know why I do this don’t you?” he asked, walking flamboyantly as he did so. “Why girls? Why did he choose me? Why take me and not kill me? Why chop their heads? Why? Why? WHY!” he finished, staring into my eyes.

 

He smirked. “Well I’ll tell you why Alisha, it’s simple actually. It was a childhood dream”


“When I touch you, you only feel her hot, delicious blood. But have you felt her?”


“Come. Let me teach you. I’ll teach you how to feel,” he announced, walking towards her headless stump, picking up the knife with his left hand. He leaned down, opening the buttons of her blouse, revealing her body. He sliced down her chest, in a Y-formation, being utterly delicate in his movements. He hummed to himself as he made deeper cuts.


He gave a satisfied sigh and revealed, “ and now to show you the making of a masterpiece,” he plunged his hands inside. He almost had a childlike smile on his face, hands randomly moving up and down her body, feeling the organs, eyes closed.

 

“Have you ever felt meat Alisha? I know you are a vegetarian. But you have to try this meat,” he finished looking at me. Upon seeing the look of revolt, he chuckled, “Oh, don’t worry I don’t eat meat too. There is a nice vegan place we can go to later. Not now, I’m working.”

 

“The human body is a curious thing. The tenderness and texture of the meat changes, with time. Muscles stiffen, little blisters develop on the organs. Then you got your boating, which honestly isn’t a pretty sight. What I’m doing is appreciation. I preserve them. Preserve them in their utmost beauty, for all to see.”

 

“ Hold on, this takes more time. I’ll finish up later,”  he finished, wheeling her to the dark corridor.

 

I frantically looked around the room as the sound of turning wheels slowly became softer. I couldn’t spot anything to untie myself other than the already blood-soaked axe a few feet away. I pulled hard against the restrains, the rope burning into my flesh. I, at best attempt jerked the chair forward as close as I could to the axe. The chair I was held to trailing behind her blood. Sweat and blood joined the ropes as I pulled my body towards the axe.

 

He came back to the room, whistling. I stopped in my tracks.  He came from behind caressing my neck. I felt his hot breath on me that made my hair stand on end. He moved closer, touching the spots where the ropes had cut into my skin. I had my eyes shut as I felt his cold clammy hands run over my skin. I felt a prick.

 

“Time to sleep my princess. Till next time,” he finished, caressing my cheek.

I saw him bringing out cleaning supplies before I dozed off once more.

I woke up, back home, in another set of clothes. I repeated the same cycle, drowning myself in the shower. Flashes darted back to me. The nightmares that followed kept me sleepless. They both blamed me for their deaths. Their faces morphing to his and to demons. For days, I stayed locked in my room. My mother had grown worrisome over my actions but I could never talk to her.

 

He knew where I lived, about my mum, my weaknesses, what I do and pretty much everything about me. I couldn’t go to anyone. But one day, as I sat brooding, I had realised something about him, I saw his pattern and with that I was ready. With a new sense of determination, anger flushed.

 

It was another 2 weeks before I woke up again in his pristine and clean room. He had another girl tied up, as was I. Exactly as I had hoped. He beamed when he saw me wake up, proclaiming that his audience was awake, introducing me to the new girl. I saw him beginning to explain to her about his masterpieces.

 

‘Hope you like my music. Let’s get started shall we,’ he finished pulling out the syringe.

 

‘Wait!’ I exclaimed. He looked at me, syringe still in hand.

‘Wait, come closer,’ he paused in his tracks, smiling, he came closer.

‘Closer,’ I whispered. He came face to face with me. I pushed my lips onto his. He responded with passion, grabbing my chin as he did so.

He smiled at me, caressing my face, pulling back.

‘Wait wait.’

‘I. I wanna do it,’

‘Let me,’

‘Let me help you,’

I saw the girl’s eyes widen as I spoke to him. He stared at me for a few moments. I was unable to understand his expressions but I continued to look at him, to tempt him to untie me. He seemed curious, bemused even.

‘Let’s get you a coat then shall we?’ he asked.

He moved to the darkened corridor, leaning in, and picking up a lab coat, to pass to me.

 

He came to me, cutting open the bounds, giving me the coat. He held my hand, leading me to her. He placed the syringe in my hand, held them tight and delivered the medicine to her. I felt his body pushing up against mine as she slowly drifted off. He held me from the back.

 

‘Let the pro handle this bit’ he said, planting one on my cheeks, picking up the axe.

Before I could do anything, he swung, and the blood splattered everywhere. I didn’t know what to do. He laid the axe down, moving towards her dead stump. I felt my blood boil.

I grabbed the axe and swung. With the weight of the axe, I struck his shoulder. I staggered back a few steps as I pulled back the axe. He groaned in agony as he spun around in pain. I stared at him for a few moments as he held onto the wound, cursing. He leaped towards me trying to grab the axe with his uninjured hand.

 

I got shocked as he pulled on the handle of the axe. His blood made the axe slippery, I felt my grip slip on the axe as he pulled with a surprisingly immense force. I fell forward with the axe in hand, the blade landing squarely on his chest. I let go of the axe. He fell to his knees screaming. He let out a wail as he attempted to wrench the axe out of his chest. As he managed to dislodge it, he fell forwards, blood pouring out.  

 

‘You b***h,’ he spat.

 

 

With the bloodied hand, he swung the axe onto my shin. The pain tore through my skin as I screamed in pain. I felt myself fall back onto the floor. Tears gushed out of my face as I held onto my leg. He was thrusting himself up with his one working arm, moving towards me, leaving a trail of blood behind as he pulled himself forward.

 

He grabbed onto the handle of the axe, shook and attempted to wrench it out of my shin. With a yell, I kicked him in the face with my left leg. As he groaned in pain, I managed to pull back a few feet, axe still stuck in my shin. I screamed as I yanked it out of my leg. Somehow, he still managed to have an impossible amount of strength, continuing to pull forward, with a hoarse like growl. Groping his way towards my leg. He got hold of my injured ankle. The pain seared through as in desperation I once again swung randomly at him. It landed near his collar bone. His face planted onto the white floor with a thud. With one more swing, I hit him at his neck, and he fell silent.

 

I let go of the axe, the pool of blood slowly spread. I sat there staring. I couldn’t remember how long I sat there. But after a while, I took his coat, tied it around my leg and I dragged myself up, using the chair and axe as supports to get to a standing position. I yanked the axe out of his neck, using it to stabilise myself, with an odd squelching sound, blood poured out of his lacerations. I used the axe as a walking stick, dragging my feet behind. I fell a few times onto the floor unable to balance myself.

 

Slowly, I moved into his darkened corridor, it looked empty, but it had a strange smell. Not a stench, but an unknown sweet yet fragrant smell. I felt across the wall, trying to locate a switch. I couldn’t find it, so I continued to head forward, trying to find my way through blindly.

A few steps forward, I saw something prodding my shoulder. I felt around, I couldn’t figure what it was. I just pushed it away and continued my way forward. I felt something brush the top of my head. I could feel my heart racing. I knew I needed to know what it was and for that I needed light. I moved as fast as I could blindly running my hands on the nearest wall. I reached what seemed like the end of the path, and I found it. The lights slowly turned on, as my eyes adjusted to the brightness, I saw it. Bags hung from the ceiling, bodies, bodies mutilated, drained off the blood. There were 6 bags hanging in the room, his masterpieces. I stared at the bags. The mutilations differed on each body, like some sort of symbol on each one of them, carved probably, with the scalpel. I felt sick, but I saw the end of the path.

 

Limping forward as fast as I could, I reached the end of the corridor, without turning back. The path led to another darkened room. I felt around and found a ladder. I pulled myself up the ladder, my arms ached as I did so. There was a small opening at the top, I pushed it open. It was still dark out as I clambered out of it.

 

END

 

 

 


© 2019 writer'sblock


Author's Note

writer'sblock
Please ignore the grammatical errors.
I initially intended this to be a plot for a comic. Artists, if inspired feel free to use this but do remember to share your work. I would appreciate it too.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

434 Views
Added on July 4, 2018
Last Updated on January 10, 2019
Tags: thriller, horror, gore

Author

writer'sblock
writer'sblock

Singapore, East, Singapore



About
Newbie writer just putting my work out there. Feel free to give your comments. more..