Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Your First Best friend

Your First Best friend

A Story by Masked writer
"

An imaginary friend...With a twist

"
As a young child....
It was Ellas second birthday and Ellas parents had gotten her a "My best buddy" doll...She called her Gabby.... 
Ella would play and take Gabby everywhere... It came to the point where Ella would talk to Gabby about every day small childish problems. What Ella didn't know was that as she told Gabby these small details about her life, a person on the other side of the doll was taking notes for their was a small microphone in the toy.. 
One day this strange person decided to reach out and talk to Ella. The toys button never worked, but suddenly it had...At first, it frightened Ella very much, but as weeks went by she never said anything, and thought it was the best thing ever.........
Ella was now seven, and the doll was still with her, Gabby made her feel safe, but Ella never knew how much that safety was a lie....
Wow, Ella thought when she was 11, looking at the doll that once gave her comfort. 9 years since I got that doll, and I still have it? Ella was cleaning out her room when she found gabby. Well, its not like I play with you anymore....and I'm sure another lil girl is dying to have you... *Puts in give away box* 
"Ella?'' the doll said 3 times...it was almost like a broken record player.... "Are you mad at me Ella? I knew you were taking a break...But forever? What about all those fun times we had?"
Ella always felt like something was wrong with that stupid doll...But now, now it was starting to freak her out.
 *Ella closes the box*
10 years later......
Ella is out a bar when she sees a girl that looks familiar. She doesn't remember having anyone from her childhood friends looking like that... but when the girl turns to talk to Ella hold and behold it's Gabby...Her childhood friend....

© 2024 Masked writer


Author's Note

Masked writer
Spooky imaginary best friend is real?????

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hello, Masked Writer! That was creepy!
I love the fact that Gabby comes back to her.
It is a great Fabulosa!
Congratulations,
-----MJK

Posted 6 Days Ago


I AM GUNNA CHANGE THE TITLE AT SMP TO

When dolls talk
or
THE DEVILS DOLLHOUSE

Posted 4 Weeks Ago


Well that is super creepy either a premonition moment or childhood imaginary friend turned real. I’d say it safe to keep well and clear of grownup Gabby.

Posted 1 Month Ago


Masked writer

4 Weeks Ago

Perhaps both...This is only a first part..... It gets pretty deep...
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars
A real spooky tale. Dolls freak me out. Talking dolls even more so. You got me thinking on best friends. I didn’t have one until I was eight years old.

Enjoyed the read masked writer.

Chris

Posted 1 Month Ago


Masked writer

4 Weeks Ago

Thankyou, yes, a new tale I'm writing... It gets more in detail later...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 4, 2024
Last Updated on April 4, 2024

Author

Masked writer
Masked writer

About
Just a writer writing These are spread out throughout my life.... an outlet Don't take someones story, but use it to make your own more..

Writing