fickle love

fickle love

A Poem by NeoGen87
"

love is a very fickle creature, but she comes in many different forms, some of which can be in close friends. friends come and friends go. friends influence us and helps us to have a better tomorrow.

"
love is a very fickle creature. wild like the wind and beautiful like the ocean and comes in as many forms as there are seeds. when they say it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, must of ment this on a personal level. for love is more than that of loving your girl/boy friend, your husband/wife or even some random one nighter. love also comes in as the form of friends. they come and go but that memory will always forever remain with you. for to not have experiance such a wanderful gift such as a friend then you truely have not experienced anything. everybody needs a friend, a good friend even. close friends or even a best friend are special, but a true friend is a rare, a very rare gift indeed. for to have just one good friend then you have experienced love in one of her greatest and most pure of forms. a true friend will be by your side through thick and thin no matter what. they will be there with everybody else when you cry and need the support, but when everybody else is gone a true friend will still remain behind walking you back home.... on their back if needs be. and once there they will try to crash there at your house "just to make sure your better tomarrow". and after finaly about 5 hours well past midnight of arguing with them to get them to go back to their home, they will be the one you find crashed sleeping on your couch with your hidden stash of your favorite snacks. but all only because they love you. so when one door closes and another opens but when in this dark sea of chaos and confusion can you find the right door to find what your looking for and will you know it when they had found you? love surely is a fickle creature, do you think you got what it takes to tame her? so when you do find such love. will you know it or will you just unknowingly pass it up. or are you this form love?

© 2012 NeoGen87


Author's Note

NeoGen87
i accept all criticism, this is a fairly old one. but I believe that it still holds true the meaning it had several years ago to this very day. we all need friends in our lives, they are what brings the sun into our stormy days :3

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on November 4, 2012
Last Updated on November 4, 2012
Tags: friend, friends, friendship, love, fickle

Author

NeoGen87
NeoGen87

About
I am me and you are you, simple! hello everybody, my name is Dustin B. Barnard but you can just call me Neo. I am here to post my stuff that I write. I hope to learn and grow better as a writer throug.. more..

Writing
Memories Memories

A Poem by NeoGen87


Remember Remember

A Poem by NeoGen87