desperately lost, help!

desperately lost, help!

A Poem by NeoGen87
"

what can be worse than death? being forgotten and invisible to everybody you once knew.

"
I see you, but you see right through me. I hear your talking, but you don’t hear my shouting. I can feel you, but you walk right threw me. I try to get your attention, but you’re focused past me. I stop, but you continue on forward. I sit down, but you move without hesitation. As I lay my hand on your shoulder you walk right on threw me to the person behind shaking hands and greeting each other. I know you but do you recognize me? Desperate and frantic I follow behind to get your attention your focus; can you not see or hear me? As it rains over me, I stand drenched as you continue still unnoticed of my hallowed screams. I run up to you and turn you to face me but you just walk threw me with new focus, not on me. I watch as you cross the street and frantically I give chase only to trip over my own self and fall into the middle of the road. I look up to see you go around the corner, and a car speeding past me. I cry for help as I find myself unable to get up, and I look from the car to behind me and I see myself standing watching myself. The car speeds past me as I open my eyes and fall to my knees as I realize that it was all in my head, and I fall to my hands and cry out with tears silently flowing down my cheeks, as I hope to go unnoticed. Is all hope gone? What is my worth?

© 2012 NeoGen87


Author's Note

NeoGen87
I except all criticism, this I wrote at a time I was depressed and on the verge of a break down feeling lost confused and at a standstill

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on November 6, 2012
Last Updated on November 6, 2012
Tags: lost, invisible, forgotten, fallen, sad, depression, help, cry

Author

NeoGen87
NeoGen87

About
I am me and you are you, simple! hello everybody, my name is Dustin B. Barnard but you can just call me Neo. I am here to post my stuff that I write. I hope to learn and grow better as a writer throug.. more..

Writing
Memories Memories

A Poem by NeoGen87


Remember Remember

A Poem by NeoGen87