~untitled~

~untitled~

A Story by NeoGen87

Ostiatim, iter devium. A vespere usque mane, occidit animam. Quaeritur quid sit gestum. Brevi tempore crevit ut crevit spiritus quiete. Dulcis somnia sunt facta, extemplo omnibus his capieris. Hinc illuc, et ostium quod aperit requiesces in tenebris et in pace inventus est.

Life, the longest thing we will experience. Death, the shortest thing we will experience. What we do in between the two will determine our walk, our path in this experience. Death lurks from the beginning waiting, biding it's timely chance to snatch our soul in a split second. What happens after death? Will our souls return back to the Life Stream of the planet? Or do our souls go elsewhere? I don't know about you, friend, but I like to believe that our souls return back to the Mother Crystal. If we get lucky, we might get a second chance at life. When we die, I believe that our bodies return back to the planets Life Stream as all of our memories and experiences returns back to the Mother Crystal. But, what would happen if the Mother Crystal becomes tainted....

© 2013 NeoGen87


Author's Note

NeoGen87
As always, all criticism is welcomed! It is going to be a story about a group of people from all around the world thrown together in a series of events and twists that forces them to face many challenges and learn to work together to survive.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on October 4, 2013
Last Updated on October 4, 2013
Tags: Life, death, soul, Crystal, fantasy, adventure

Author

NeoGen87
NeoGen87

About
I am me and you are you, simple! hello everybody, my name is Dustin B. Barnard but you can just call me Neo. I am here to post my stuff that I write. I hope to learn and grow better as a writer throug.. more..

Writing
Memories Memories

A Poem by NeoGen87


Remember Remember

A Poem by NeoGen87