GrUnge PoP

GrUnge PoP

A Story by BrightNeonBrilliancy
"

Grunge Pop and Gothica makes one regret the monsters that last night brought. Short story for contest! Please comment!

"

       GrUnge PoP

 

What happened?”

They saw that her features were a disturbing piece of portraiture. It was beastly; metallic colors melted. Or maybe that was just the makeup staining her flesh? She tossed a book forward.

 

If this were a pop up book, our story would fold out and reveal a darkling mansion arrogant over a courtyard. You turn over. Our ink ridden journey begins with the infamous ‘Once upon a time’. Tragic in its own right.

Moaning was the sole communication at club ‘Manipulator’.

           Ashley Rosenberg was hidden timidly; listening as the bartender advertised ‘Grunge Pop’ that came in a neon blue vile. One, for it was a truly blasphemous beverage. Ashley was blonde with wide eyes. The innocence in her soaked right through her flesh.

 

This was no place for the innocent.

 

Then he happened.

He took her hand, with eyes impish that dared her to leave him.

“I see you are naïve, pretty thing” he whispered into her ear as they danced. Ashley’s breath caught. Suddenly, she was stuck in the heart of one of her sensual fictions.

She gulped noisily. The sloshing of her heart bleated in her ears.

His hands slipped and explored her, only making her more flustered.

“I can teach you” he promised. “Such a tease with those sexy blue eyes of yours. I need to show you what its like to be wanted by a man”

Wanted” she breathed, bewildered. He then did something so strange to her. He-

 

You’re so eager to read on, you cannot help but get a paper cut as you turn the page.

 

His tongue was like rose petals crushing against the edge of her mouth as he traced it in a shameless fashion.

 

He took her to a chamber where a crepuscular sky sifted through the thin ghost curtains of the balcony. He lowered her onto the bed, tipping the vile into her mouth but kissed her before she refused.

       And then he mutated into a corpse decorated in peeling flesh, ripping off her clothes. Grunting. Greedy. She writhed but didn’t scream. Hesitance. Could only a monster ever want her? She cried, but Grunge Pop was all that fell down her cheeks like the spit of moonlight.

All men are monsters. You should know better as to be so innocent” and then he thrust himself into her. He moaned in fruitful sadism.

 

You want to read more but you feel dirty. You skip to the last page. Cheater.

 

Stop screaming!” cried the doctor as he cupped his now bleeding face. Her fingertips twitched as the blood tickled.

Men are all monsters!” she snarled. Oddly enough, she felt his presence beside her, pleased at the demon he had created within her. He was her first time. He was a regret. He was a monster.  

“Artistica syndrome. It’s when one has been gravely injected with the Grudge drug. Causes hallucinations in forms of color, arts and in her case, gothica

“Will she ever recover?”

“Rape mixed with Artistica? Highly unlikely

© 2011 BrightNeonBrilliancy


Author's Note

BrightNeonBrilliancy
This is for a dark poety short story contest and so might be a little strained as I have had to cut around 1000 words for it has a 500 word limit. I need some reviews so I know I'm doing something write or need more work. Tell me your favourite parts and tell me why you liked them. If you hate it, no tomatos please?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was interesting, an unusual type of story. Honestly, I've never seen anything like it, but that doesn't mean it's a bad thing! I couldn't pick out my favorite part though...

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Added on June 19, 2011
Last Updated on June 19, 2011

Author

BrightNeonBrilliancy
BrightNeonBrilliancy

Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle, United Kingdom



About
I'm sixteen, and I have just left the limbo that was school. I am now venturing towards that of college, which I am so frickin syked about! I like to write within the mood I'm in, and mostly dark g.. more..

Writing