the little girl

the little girl

A Story by Nermeen
"

a short horror story hope you like it

"
“Get the Hell out of my house Jayson”. That’s me Jayson, an 18 year boy. Who loves to break into my neighbors houses just for fun!
Until that day came, that day that made my life miserable, that day that I got into that house, and since that day, I’ve not been me.
Let me tell you my story, with that haunted house at the end of the road.
I was riding my car and listening to songs, and having such a blessed day after I broke into Mr. Henry’s house, that man always pushed my buttons, and made me angry. But I really got that dude!
But when suddenly I saw that house, that house that I saw for the first time, while driving on that road, but it seemed very rusted and broken. And I thought that no one lives in it.
Then I decided to stay away from this house, because it really sounded very creepy.
And days passed until that day. That I saw someone inside the house.
My curiosity took my feet to that house front door, and I was about to knock, but the door opened by its own, I felt scared then I thought maybe the door is too rusted and the wind opened it
I got into that house and I could barely see anything because of the dust, that filled the entire place.
I searched for the man I saw from outside the house, but I didn’t find anyone. And when I was about to leave, I heard some noises coming from the bedroom, I walked slowly to the bed room
and I found a very old toys and rusted bed, but that bed seemed very weird, it seemed like someone was murdered on it, it had this weird blood spots, I decided to leave but there was this thing in my head telling me to go to the basement, but I really didn’t go there. I was too scared to do it.
So I left that house and rode into my car, and went home. But that weird voice still whispering me saying “go to the basement”. days passed, and every day the voice was getting louder and louder that I could barely sleep.
But I decided to get back to that house, just to get rid of that annoying voice. But on my way to that house, I almost hit that old man a few miles away from the house.
That man sounded very creepy and he was mumbling with things that I didn’t understand, I think he was talking in Spanish. So I ignored him. And when I reached that house sun was about to set.
I entered the house, and that voice got back again, telling me “go to the basement”. So I got into the basement, and I went down there, but then I found that diary of a little girl. And I couldn’t stop myself from reading it, and it took me hours, but then I found out that the girl was murdered on the bed. By some crazy house breaker like me, I was very scared then, and when I was about to get out of the house I heard that voice again but this time it said something else it told me “come to me” I kept following the voice and it took me to the bedroom where the little girl was murdered in, after I got into the room, the door got closed and I tried to open it but it was hopeless.
Then I saw the bed sheet moving and the little girl came from under it, then I remembered what the old man was mumbling with. I now can understand what he said. He told me about that girl and about this haunted house. Only if I believed hem I wouldn’t be the ghost who’s telling you that story right now.
and yes, the little girl killed me.

© 2013 Nermeen


Author's Note

Nermeen
Please Review :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haunting and scary....the words were riveting. Lydi**

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nermeen

10 Years Ago

omg thxx alot
this means so much to me
cause you guys make me very happy to hear your a.. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
NA
Excellent write, kept my attention, real creepy...enjoyed :) x

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nermeen

10 Years Ago

awwwww thx alot sweety
this means the whole world to me . that what u said comes from a great .. read more
NA

10 Years Ago

Thank you hun, ur welcome :) x
Nermeen

10 Years Ago

your most welcome sweety
scary I like it short and interesting nice work.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nermeen

10 Years Ago

omg thanks alot :)
that means alot to me :) !!!!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 22, 2013
Last Updated on July 22, 2013
Tags: HORROR

Author

Nermeen
Nermeen

Cairo, Egypt



About
Writing is My Passion :) more..

Writing
My Doll My Doll

A Story by Nermeen