Who Doesn't Care

Who Doesn't Care

A Story by NeverWonderland
"

I was pissed

"

 

They aren't here when they said they would be. Questions in my head linger.... Who the f**k doesn't care about me?
They fucked me hard. they fucked me over, never soft, only in attemps to hurt, but dont. Dont want to see them.. don't want them to see me. Only substances unworldly can fill the void. Don't want compassion, just want to be hollow again. who the f**k doesnt care about me?
They say they love me, want me to get better, "ill see you later, tonight..." noone is here.
But they are all aroud me. Demons of the night, demons of the day, they are all around me.
 Fucked over, under the mist of thier presence.
You're not here now, don't even f*****g come back. I dont want them here, just to be alone, want to feel to fly, want to know to hate, to be alone.
They won't leave me alone... chasing me in my head.. just get the f**k out.
 Open my eyes, noone is here. none of the keys fit anymore, keys to my heart. must have lost it long ago, the one that fits. dont remember the last time it was unlocked and open... who the f**k doesnt care about me?
All of them that say they care are liers. Noone is here, only the demons they send as a synthetic them, to f**k with my head. just a synthetic me, im not really me.
I AM I... who the f**k really cares about me? i dont even care, I wont let them get close. it may be selfish, it may not be fair. they care too much to see me.... hurts to look...everyone who cares. no time for me... for I.
who the f**k doesnt care?

© 2008 NeverWonderland


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on November 19, 2008

Author

NeverWonderland
NeverWonderland

the Rabbithole, TX



About
I'll give you the basics. My real name is Kari. I am origionally from Alaska. I am currently 18. I mainly write poetry, from dark to fantasy to inspiring. I don't have a preference in style. Origional.. more..

Writing
N/A N/A

A Poem by NeverWonderland