[untitled]

[untitled]

A Poem by NeverWonderland
"

I woke up one day and just felt this way. It was like an ecstasy dream at its finest =]

"

A new peace inside, a new life to live, a new door has been open.

Somthing inside me has created ambition.

My life worth living, now free to float into the wide, blue sky, across sweet fields of grass, and into the hearts of others.

I have revived to make a change, a difference from what i was before.

Desire to be the one to open doors, for those around me to understand, and become a part of what I am. There's nothing more beautiful then understanding creation nd living with complete passion for life.

But to be able to share and live in compassion WITH another.

Time will pass, days will seem grey, time is irrelavent. but come as it mayTIME is a gift.

One must first know themself before they can reach that platform with anyone else.

A journey starts with every step we take I put myself onstage, for the whole of the world.

I will gladly represent the missing piece of the hole those feel in thier heart.

© 2008 NeverWonderland


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on November 19, 2008

Author

NeverWonderland
NeverWonderland

the Rabbithole, TX



About
I'll give you the basics. My real name is Kari. I am origionally from Alaska. I am currently 18. I mainly write poetry, from dark to fantasy to inspiring. I don't have a preference in style. Origional.. more..

Writing
N/A N/A

A Poem by NeverWonderland