Chapter 4 : [Fear]

Chapter 4 : [Fear]

A Story by SirEnvious
"

When what you feared the most became your comfort.

"

You trembled in fear, you felt urine flowing down your leg. You have never been so scared before.

The screech is followed by a moan, the same moan you heard before.

You tried to make a run for it, but you can’t. Your legs is paralyzed,as if you are stunned.


You waited for your death, standing there without moving an inch.

You just hope that your end would be fast.

But nothing is happening. Even though the moan is still there, she isn’t doing anything to you.

Forcing yourself to move forward, as looking backward won’t provide you with any help other than making yourself fall into the puddle of urine underneath you.


Slowly you inched forward,hoping that she won’t suddenly grab you.

You can’t run through the corridor to the metal door, since that like before, all the window are broken.

The ground is filled with glass shard, and running across the corridor on bare feet might not be the best option.

Your hand is shaking, the light coming from the torchlight is swaying around. You tried to hold it still, but it’s just not working.


Unlike before, you weren’t looking around for any hope this time.

You don’t even bother to check if the rubble that blocking the way to the living room is cleared.

You don’t want to see anything, nor do you want to feel anything.

All you want now is for all these nightmare to end.


Slowly moving forward, you reached the metal door. Your hand reached out to the door handle and opened it.

The coldness of the handle is sending shivers down your spine. There is no more moaning behind you, but you got a feeling she’s still there, looking at you.

You quickly rushed through the door. Like always, the darkness surrounds you again. You can’t see anything, which is exactly what you want. You don’t want to see her again, nor do you want to hear her moan or her screech. Every time you think about it, you felt like offing yourself right then and there.

You know that the nightmare won’t be ending anytime now.


You arrived at the kid’s room again.

What used to be the room you dread the most had become your so-called “safe haven”.

Looking around the room, not much have changed since the last time you’ve been here.

The same old torn wallpapers, the toy scattered around, boarded up window. The usual stuff.

You feel safe here, things is always the same. You felt comfort in here.


You felt tired, so you lay down on the bed that you once woke up from.

Closing your eyes, you try to relax and eventually, you felt asleep.

© 2017 SirEnvious


Author's Note

SirEnvious
Chapter 4 is out,sorry for the delay.
Still working on the vocabulary.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on February 4, 2017
Last Updated on February 4, 2017

Author

SirEnvious
SirEnvious

Malaysia



About
For all I crave,death will lead the way more..

Writing