Dear Alex on all the pain you have caused me...

Dear Alex on all the pain you have caused me...

A Story by Nicole

Dear Alex,

There is something I want you to know. This is all your fault. I cannot handle this anymore. You have got to be the most confusing, obnoxious person I know.

I don’t understand what is wrong with you, I mean, you called me a freak! You told me to get out of your life for good, said I followed you everywhere you went! I tried to apologize for whatever you said I did, but my apologies meant nothing to you. I left, just like you asked of me. We didn’t speak for a year, but then you decided it would be appropriate to randomly say hi to me whenever you saw me. And you were dating a close friend of mine (who, by the way, you now turned against me).

Then, you decided to drive me home from your sister’s party at three in the morning, and apologize for everything, so sincerely that you made me feel guilty too. And I accepted your apology. We were friends again.

Then you snapped on me again, and somehow got in your girlfriend’s head that I was trying to steal you away from her. I don’t even like you like that! So I thought she was upset with me, but she’s just as bipolar and crazy as you are! One day she tells me she loves me and she wants to teach me to cook, the next she ignores me, as if I’m as clear as the air, and she sees right through me! But you and I made up again.

That is, until the other week, when you snapped on me again. And I didn’t speak with you for another few days. But I decided, we should put an end to this once and for all, and so I called you again, with the intention of ending this never ending back and forth. You admitted it was your fault for snapping too quickly and we were cool. But you never answer me when I try communicating with you on the computer, and you removed me as a friend!

I don’t know where you’re going with this game, but I will not be the object of it anymore. You and you’re multiple personality disorder can take you’re crazed, overly-obsessed girlfriend on a date.

If you want to be my friend, let me know, but don’t treat me like s**t if you say you do. I am not a freaking toy. I have feelings, and I am a very sensitive and caring person. I love you both, but if you continue to treat me this way, then I must say goodbye, not for a year, but forever…

My heart and feelings cannot take anymore of this. I cried over you, for almost a year. I felt the pain, trust me, I did. That’s why you felt guilty. You knew what you did to me, and you told me you hate making people cry. Well guess what, you did make me cry. And this time, I won’t cry over it, but you are giving the same impact. If I hadn’t become stronger since the last time, I probably would have cried this time too.

So make a decision, I’ve placed the matter in your hands. Just remember, forever, is a really long time…

Yours truly,

Nicole

 

© 2008 Nicole


Author's Note

Nicole
written as if to the person who caused me grief for 2 years now
not in alot of detail because it would take forever

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on October 1, 2008

Author

Nicole
Nicole

Canada



About
i love writing and reading i really love jonas brothers (and joe jonas with my life!!) uhm twilight, hp, sisterhood series are some of my favs i also love empress of the world and so many books that i.. more..

Writing
Magic Magic

A Poem by Nicole


The Car Ride The Car Ride

A Story by Nicole


Imagine Imagine

A Story by Nicole