Hold My Hand

Hold My Hand

A Story by Nicole Izzy R.

From a very tender age we are introduced to holding hands, now as a child i never really understood the concept, i saw hand holding as something mundane; my mother held my hand to cross the street, you held someones hand on field trips so you wouldn't get lost from your "buddy" or simply to pull on someones hand and swing on it down the street so you wouldn't get bored as your family ran errands. As i got older i realized there was much more to this simple action, it meant something it meant "you are mine", if you grabbed it suddenly it could mean "please don't leave" or "i'm sorry" or in the worst of cases which i must say I've witnessed and even experienced someone could grab hold suddenly and violently till it hurt or till your wrists started bruising and that meant "I am going to hurt you". From such a simple act there can be so much emotion and you don't even realize it... The first time i held a boys had in that sense i was 8 and i felt butterflies, and imagine my surprise when i turned 12 and did the same with a girl and felt the exact same butterflies. There is so much energy and feeling transmitted by that 1 action now imagine how much power we have over others with stronger actions? Isn't that what we want in the end, we grow and our instinct kicks in and we're all just looking for that person to hold our hand and who isn't afraid of their actions towards us. We're all energy based beings, whether they're called pheromones or whether you simply call it love, magic,emotion,... we all feel some sort of energy transitioning between us and it makes us human. Watch your actions because what might be a simple thing to you could burn your name into someones thoughts.

© 2015 Nicole Izzy R.


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Author's Note

Nicole Izzy R.
Sorry for grammar issues English isn't my first language. Just a bit of what's going through my head every day and i hope you like it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nicole your a very great writer and a very good friend, I hope you understand to that there is more in it then holding a hand that someone loves you or cares about you... it could be the way you look at them and it tells you that they care... I know that look...

C. Lee Battaglia

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 23, 2015
Last Updated on February 23, 2015
Tags: gay, lgbt, hand holding, love, energy, action, lesbian, bisexual

Author

Nicole Izzy R.
Nicole Izzy R.

Lagos, Portugal



About
Nicole 16, In love with books life and the adventure that comes with each. A manic pixie of sorts sometimes overly romantic about less than romantic topics. In a pop punk band as lead singer and occ.. more..

Writing
Burning Burning

A Story by Nicole Izzy R.