Journey to the hairy a*s

Journey to the hairy a*s

A Story by CutiePie Fuckface

once upon a time there was 1 f****t on a journey to find the hairy a*s he has ever seen  he went through the vagina cave into the armpit tar all the way till he saw a lamp sitting all the way on the top of the Std volcano he was amazed he never seen a beautiful lamp like that before and went to the armpit tar hill and took the tar hair and swung to the  std mountain as if it was a vine he flipped like a ninja as his fagatron smurf hair blew in the wind he shook his round hips as he walked to the lamp he grabbed the lamp whispered to it " you are going to be the best a*s vibrator ever u dirty little w***e" then he puckered his lips and started tonguing the lamp three times then all of  a sudden a magic genie came out of the lamp the genie began to speak "WHO DARES TONGUE THE BUTT GENIE WITHOUT A DATE?" me the f****t on a jorney to find a hairy a*s to keep.. the butt geanie looked down at this blue haired f****t and said u have three wishes if u can answer this riddle... What name starts with T and has a last name that starts with R  and has a bush on his a*s? the blue hair f****t had a smile crept on to his face and he then answerd its Tyler Racey king of the anus bush. the butt geanie said wise fagot you are you can as many wishes you please...



THE END

© 2013 CutiePie Fuckface


Author's Note

CutiePie Fuckface
not meant to be serious

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
Added on November 17, 2013
Last Updated on November 17, 2013
Tags: a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z

Author

CutiePie Fuckface
CutiePie Fuckface

A*s, IL



About
I'm a crazy, creepy, but very artistic 16 year old girl. My name is Kailee. I have a sister named Casondra, who has one of these and her name is Kit Kat. I think. I mostly write short stories that.. more..