the hidden children

the hidden children

A Story by H.E.Horning
"

just a fun story that I decided to write. I'm warning you now It does have romance, gore, and other stuff. It's about a girl that has lost her memory, but if she remembers than lets say hello insanity

"
Taurus
I was running faster than I had ever done in my life. I couldn't remember why I was running all I knew was that I needed to run. I clutched the hand of a young girl no old than 15 maybe. I couldn't let them catch me I must run at all costs. But why? my memory was hazy. Hell I couldn't even remember what my name was. I was my lungs were screaming for air I needed it now. But I couldn't stop now they were to close for comfort.
My vision was turning white from the shear pain I was in. That's when I saw it the most amazing thing in the world a fence. Why was I happy for the fence. Simple it was escape that I always went for I jumped at it full force half expecting it to hurt. But no we came tumbling full force into a room covered in pillows. Slowly it all came back to me.
I'm Taurus the younger girl was Pisces. I'm 16 and I'm one of The Hidden Children. "I'm so sorry Taurus." I swung around and hugged her. "Just don't do that again. Okay?" She grabbed me as tight as she could. "Besides if I didn't go out and find you Aquarius would skin me or something." She looked me straight in the eyes she clearly had been crying.
"Are you okay Pisces." I lifted her chin I stood a good two feet above her she was short by all means of the definition but with time she could easily tower over me if she tried. "I caused so much trouble...I...I could o...of...given away our... pis..." she now was in full on cry mode. "Shh... please don't cry I'm no good with tears." She laughed at this comment. "Yeah but you are good at a lot of other things like you Gemini are always fixing the computer systems and you good in the field." "That not true." She looked at me like I should continue. "Um... your good with escaping and um... make up..." she looked at me disappointed. "Oh I know your good with helping others with their problems." She hit me in the chest and ran off.
"Smooth." I turned around and was greeted by none other then the infamous Scorpio. "What do you want?" I was agitated not just because of Pisces doing that. But also the fact that this was Scorpio she brought trouble in her wake everywhere she went. "Oh just to see how this would go I mean it's totally obvious that you want to start a red romance." I started to blush. "N...no why would you think that I mean for pete's sake she's a girl." She looked at me blankly. "So I mean most of us don't care what gender we are. Besides you are so a dominate type it's almost sickening when you try to play the I'm a weak blonde girl card."
I start to slowly move towards Scorpio. "Oh as if you've never played the I'm just a naive teenager act." I pinned against a wall with my arms out stretched. She was blushing profusely. "If I didn't know any better you are jealous. You use to be the only person that I payed any attention to and now there is more." A mischievous smile played on my face. "No that's not it." I put my nose to her neck. "Yeah then what is it."
"WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU TWO DOING IN THE DARK!?" I turned toward the voice. 'Dam it Cancer why did you have the most amazing timing.' "Nothing Cancer" I said cooly. I walked out the door and acted like nothing had happened. Very few saw my emotions. I didn't show them as often as a certain a*s hole. I was always stone faced and most times I could fake emotion it was something that I was adapted to. No one could tell if I might be joking or genuine. Honestly at times I even wondered if I was. Who the crap cares anyway definitely not me that's for sure. I walked up to an automatic door and typed in the pass code 9223# "denied may I ask for you to try again or go away." I typed in 1587# "Denied you have precisely 2 more try before we alert lord Gemini." great he changed the whole system. 1907# "sorry you have 1 more try." 3141# Because why not?
The door opened. "What the hell Gemini? I thought I told you not to update the system till I said it was okay." A boy who was 18 was typing rather fast on a keyboard that was connected to at least a dozen computer monitors. "Don't you remember I athked you thith morning." I looked at him annoyed."did you then?" He glided his hover chair around the room making updates to various computer programs. "Yeth you made it very clear that I could." I hoped in my own chair and started working on my separate computer system it was identical to that of Gemini's but it had my symbol plastered on the back of my monitors instead of the Gemini's. "Let me guess it was about the time that we were eating breakfast."
"Yeth that'th right." I sent him a file. He opened it with out a second thought. A very angry Cancer appeared. "NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU TO ASK FOR ANYTHING FROM A HALF ASLEEP TAURUS!!!" Gemini fell out of his seat and onto the floor. "Yes that was a rule that was set so that you don't see the world burn." I turned and smiled at him. "Geethee theriouthly wath that netheththary." He was scowling at me like it was the worst thing that I had ever done to him. I turned and faced the monitor. "Yes that wath netheththary." He got up and sat back in his chair. A file popped on my screen. "NEVER MOCK GEMINI'S LISP YOU F**K ASSESS. " yelled a very pissed of Cancer. I was less shocked at this then Gemini.
"Whatever." I mumbled. I went straight to typing. This was a typical day here so it's not like that would stop any of us from carrying on. Hours had passed and not a word was said between us. "Ow." I grabbed my wrist. This had basically became routine also. "Hey Gemini I'm going take a break." I heard Gemini stand up. He turned my chair around and grabbed my wrist. "NOW WHY HAVEN'T YOU GONE TO THEE VIRGO FOR YOUR WRITHT YET!?" He had a look of distaste on his face. I looked him at him straight eyes with shock. How did he know? "I'm not blind or deaf for that matter. I thought thomething was up when you thtarted to wear a glove and then your typing thtarted thlowing down."
He picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. "We are already ahead on thith weeks quota anyway." He ran down the hall to Virgo's infirmary. I just laid out on his shoulder looking rather bored. But internally I was yelling at him.'PUT ME THE F**K DOWN YOU A*S HOLE I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS!' I heard a knock followed by a "Yes?" "Thith little thhit head hath a quethtion to athk you." He sat me down on my feet. I grabbed the back of my hair. Virgo was at least half a foot taller then me at 6' 0". "Well I was wondering if you might know any... um..." Gemini sighed. "Do I know any what Taurus?"
I saw a golden opportunity one that came at least once in a blue moon. A devious smile spread across my face. "The cure for stupidity because Gemini needs it." I burst out laughing. Virgo found it amusing. Gemini however was far from impressed at this comment. He grabbed my left hand a practically ripped the glove off. The veins in my left hand had turned black and it was like that way up about a quarter of the way on my arm. Virgo gasped. "What happened?" I knew if I told the truth that I would get in big trouble. "I um... was um... doing some um..." I trailed off. "Sweetie I can only help if you tell me the truth." I sighed. "I was scouting ahead on a mission and I might of um... poked myself on um... one of the plants outside the zodiac base.
The zodiacs were like us-ish only in the aspect that they were cursed to bear the mark of the zodiac animals. Kinda like we were cursed to bear the mark of the astronomical signs. "Fine I'll make some calls you stay here and be good girl." Gemini was standing in a dark corner. 'Ha figures you would. I know you can hear me Gemini. Respond why don't you.' He responded with his ever lovely middle finger. 'F**k you too' "Taurus they are asking what are the symptoms?" I sighed. "Um... minor swelling around the wrist, veins turning black, and muscle cramps." I yelled.
"Did you get that? That's good. yes I'll send her out to fetch it. Just add it to our list of favors. Yes I'll tell the Cancer about that." She put the phone back on the hook. I shifted the glasses on my face. "So the deal is that we have a mission that we have to do, but once you get back here the medicine will severely weaken your immune system." I looked at her confused. "This will be your last mission for a long time Ms.Taurus." I looked at her in Horror. "Wwwhat!? What do you mean no missions!? For how long!?" I was in a panic.
"After the mission you will be grounded to the med bay no leaving under any circumstances." I was about ready to keel over and die. "But... but what about the programming, mission planing, the scouting, any odd jobs no one wants to do?" I was looking for any and all reasons to why I shouldn't be here. "Don't worry you have Aries. she is your Red Crush is she not?" I felt a single spark in the air. I could take this farther couldn't I. "Yes I guess that is right." I smiled a big fake smile. "So Cancer will debrief you on your mission. Thank you Gemini for bring her in." "No problem the thhit head needs thith." He stormed out and probably back in to the computer room.
Virgo sighed. "You know he is Red for you?" I looked at the wall. "If only he wasn't always a jerk then maybe I might share the feeling." She whinced at that comment. "But hey if he wants to go black we can." Virgo just shook her head. I walked out the door down the hall to the main room.
When I entered there was a big hollograpic table in the middle of the room. Around in a perfect circle was couches. Cancer was standing next to it arguing with Capricorn. 'They are so red for each other.' I thought. Cancer turned towards me. "What do you want f**k a*s?" "I was sent down here to get debriefed on my mission?" Capricorn had one of those trade mark grins that he always had. "Do you mean that scouting mission from the Zodiac family sister." I nodded.
Cancer waved his hand in front of the screen showing a large valley. "This is the valley of origin as the asses claim." I could tell that Cancer was very irritated with something or someone you can never tell with this guy. "This is where you will be, it's about 10 miles out. Once you get there you need to locate this flower." A dark blue flower in the shape of a star appeared up in place of the valley. "This is what they require for you to get. It's called a Night petal. Dumb f***s thinking that they need some mythical name for everything."
"Yeah bro I mean next thing you know they'll start calling us some thing like the goat clown and the powerful crab." With that everyone burst out laughing. "I'll be out on my marry way thank you Cancer." I walked a way listening to there jokes. "Oh I've got one d****e how bout the Mystical bull of shadows." "Yeah m**********r. That sounds like them bro ." The door shut behind me.
'Those two are so Red for each other.' I thought chuckling. I went to the garage in the back. There stood my beauty. a motorcycle that I had spent the first year here making. It looked like one of those light cycles on tron. 'Time to go.' I thought as I drove off.
Gemini
'Why did she have to be such a a*s.' I was staring out the window of the fourth floor watching as Taurus drove off to do here last mission in long time. "Theriously why do you have to be so clulethth." I walked down a long hallway stopping right at room three. The door had in golden letters "Taurus". I started at the door for a long time before going to room seven. On the door in black and yellow letters said Gemini.
I remember when Taurus helped me with it. '"Hey Gemy wook what I found." A 7 year old Taurus showed a 9 year old me some two sheets with letters on it. "Sowy that its only black and yellow. " I smiled at her. "Jutht like a bee. I like beeth" She had a very toothy smile. She was wearing a red bandana with a very baggy t-shirt. She still wears the t-shirt though. She was also wearing brown cargo shorts and red boy shoes. "Letth put it up." She giggled at this.'
I hadn't heard that laugh for so long. I opened the door carefully. My room was a fright. The last time this room had a deep cleaning was about four years ago. 'Taurus came bursting though the door. "Gemy this room is a mess!" I scowled at her. "Why doeth that matter?" She gave me one of those annoyed looks. "Because it's not fair that Aries is yelling at me to get my room clean when your room is a mess." I stood up standing a good two feet above her at this time. She still had that bandana. "I don't care what you thay, Cancer hathn't complained about it's only the girlth that care anywayth." She had her fist clenched. "I'm suppose to join you in the computer room and if this is what your room looks like then how is the computer room suppose to look any better?"
'I was to getting annoyed at this little kid she isn't even 13 yet. "Tauruth thith ith my thpace and I can keep the computer room clean mythelf... wait did you thay join me?" She nodded her head. "Yeah Cancer said it would be best if we had two computer geeks in the lab." I was looking at her even more confused than before. "Wait your a computer geek?" She looked at me in amusement. "Yeah I'm great with computers. My dad taught me everything I know." She beamed with pride. "Yeah how long ago was the latht time you touched a computer?"
'She looked disheartened. "About five years ago." I smiled kindly at this girl and her pathetic attempts at impressing me. "Fine how bout thith I help you review if you clean my room." She smiled at me wide.' We all raised our selves together with no adults but when we did have an adult come and help us out they disagreed with our methods of raising each other. I looked out the window in annoyance.
Once only once did I ever tell her how I felt for her but she has long since forgotten. 'music was pouring out of every speaker. it was Christmas eve. Everyone was partying inside having a ball but I was outside. Cancer and Leo made everyone dress up. Of course Taurus was wearing a dark blue sleavless gown with jewels down the front of it. "Why do you have to be tho beautiful?" I thought aloud. I was staring out at the lake. This was our home. "Hey Gemmy." I heard a familiar voice she was definitely turning into fine young lady.
'Hello Tauruth." I stared at her in awe. "Um... I was um just wondering why you um..." Taurus was blushing heavily. "Why I'm out here? Well I'm not one for partieth." I said turning and facing the lake. Taurus went to stand next to me. "The lake um... looks amazing from here don't you think?" "Yeah it thure is."
'I glanced at her taking in her features from the hair that was in a perfect bun with some hair trailing down her face. She still wore that red bandana. She also had on her rather large geeky glasses. "My quethtion is why do you wear thothe geeky things all the time. I mean you can down grade them right?" She turned to face me. "What's wrong with them?" She was looking a bit pist. "Nothing it'th just ithn't it a bit extheththive to have them that big." She removed them and started at them longingly.
' "To tell you the truth they were my father's I don't need them it's like you remember my shoes that I wore when we first met. They were to big for me but I refused to get a new pair." I nodded my head. "Those were my brother's I just some how feel closer to them when I wear them even if they are to big." She brought the glasses to her chest. "I've alter them though so that can serve a purpose."
' "And what ith that?" I ask. "They hide my ugly eyes so that no is insulted by them." I took her chin between my thumb and index finger. She had piercing white eyes all most like a diamond. "You want to here a secret as well?" I leaned in close to her ear. "You are the motht beautiful girl I've ever met in my life and you could never do anything to inthult me. Bethides I hide my eyeth altho." She looked at me. I removed my glasses revilling my disgusting black and white eyes. She reached up and touched my face. I grabbed her wrist pressing her hand to stay on my face.
'I leaned in closer to her. "I love you tho much that it hurtth. I've tried everyday convincing myself that you would never thay the thame about me. But I don't care I jutht wanted you to know this." she stood on her tip toes and planted a kiss on my lips. I reached down to secure her. I practically was lifting her up of the ground. She parted her lips allowing me to explore her mouth. I would of done this for hours if only the fact that we had to breath some time. But even then we only took a moment to take that breath.
' "Ha ha, you two are so cute." I broke the kiss. Taurus quickly put back on her glasses and started to blush profusely. "What the f**k Leo?" I Yelled at the crazy red hair b*****d. "I saw you two out here alone and thought 'what is going to happen?' But you know what you two carry on." He turned back inside yelling "Hey Cancer you owe me 18 dollars~" Taurus turns to me and laugh. "Were we really that obvious?" She chuckled. "Yeth I guethth we were." I burst out laughing. "So does this mean we are a thing now?" "Um I guethth if your okay with it that ith Tauruth." She leaned into my chest. Instinctively I wrapped my arms around her. It felt so natural as if it we had always done it.'
I was brought back to reality because of a knocking on the door. "What the f**k do you want." I yelled. "It's me Leo I was wondering if you want to participate in a pool that we are putting together." I stood up and walked to the door opening it. "What ith it about?" I asked. "It's called The "will Taurus date anyone after she is ungrounded?" Bet. And to whom?" I sighed. "Tho what are the choiceth?" He gave me a sinister smile. "There are five choices originally there was three but due to recent events we threw in two more. The choices are as follows Aries, Pisces, me, and I'll tell you the other two if you agree to join." I looked at him he said all the obvious ones first. "Fine I'll join under one condition there ith to be no cheating." I said.
I knew despite popular belief he will cheat to get his way. "Deal, now the final two are Scorpio and you." I stared at him shocked. "We are doing Red romanthe right?" He stared at me like that was suppose to be obvious. "Fine I bet a dollar on Arieth." I pulled out a dollar and handed it to him. "What a buck that's it come on and your doing a very obvious one why not cheer for Bumble Bull?" I looked at he in question. "What'th Bumble Bull?" "Yeah that's yours and Taurus ship name." I looked at him skeptical. "Theriouthly?" He looked offended but I knew he was just mocking me.
"What do you not think it's great name. Well all of the categories have a name we have the "3D Horns", the "sea bull", the Um... Okay so to tell you the truth you still have a lot of people hoping that you two will get back together. Okay there I said it." I nodded my head. "I'm glad that guyth still think that it is ever going to be the thame." Leo looked like he was defeated. "Bethideth thhe hateth my guts okay."
Leo's spirit clearly rose at this. "Oh so you don't know. I see" he started to rub his chin. I looked at him confused. "I tell you this but only you. I've got this um..." He looked around then leaned in like he was going to tell me a something top secret. "You see I've got a sea of arsenal to trigger her memories. Cancer thought none of us would find her..." He looked around some more. "Her old stuff like her old glasses and of course the one thing that she always wore but never told us why?"
He pulled out a old ragged red bandana. I reached out to grab it but Leo pulled it away and wagged his finger. "No no no not right now I'll give it to you under one condition. We all know that this was one thing she never took off and it would trigger memories and that could work in your favor wouldn't it?" "What do you mean I'm betting for Arieth not me?" "You could change that." He was looking at his nails. "Fine I'll change it to Bumble Bull inthtead of..." I stifled a laugh. "3D Horns." He looked at me like really? "Okay fine you twisted my arm you can change your bet but only if you increase you bet money."
I handed him two more dollars. He shook my hand. "Pleasure doing business with you Mr. Gemini." He pocketed the money. Okay now I feel like he just cheated me. "Oh here this is yours now." He passed me the red bandana. I slammed the door hoping that would drive him off. I pressed the familiar cloth to my face. "I mithth you my bubble bee." I felt tears creep into my eyes. What happened to make you forget everything.


Taurus
I finally got to the flower yes. 'Victory' I thought. BAM! Something land behind me I jumped at least six feet into the air. It was a girl. "Who do you think you are you can't just come in here and take whatever you want." I looked at her with an expressionless face. "What not even a reaction from you. you must be thick." She jumped up at me about to attack. I didn't move an inch. She just held her hand inches away from my face. "You missing key components to yourself." I looked at her shocked. "What do you mean I'm missing key components." She looked at me like she pitied me.
It reminded me of Leo when ever he saw me and Gemini together. "You've lost many things mostly memories, some of it loved ones." I looked directly at her. "Yeah I've lost memories I don't know why. I remembered names and faces but not much beyond that." She smiled kindly at me. "I see that explains the pain in you eyes. I think you do need this it will heal all damage." She handed me the flower. "What?" I was confused. "I'm assuming that you were sent by the Zodiac children. They told me about you how you had changed. A bull without her memories they say. They call you the lost bull." I looked at her thankful for her help. "What is your name might I ask." "Me my name I'm the guardian of the valley. You can call me Origin if you want." I gave a small bow "then thank you Origin." "Good luck even though you may need your memories you may not like them." Origin looked at me genuinely worried for me.
I finally made it back to the house parked my cycle and made my way to the med bay. "So I see that you got it without much trouble. I handed her the flower. "Hey um... Virgo may I ask you a question?" She was taking a peatal off the flower and crushing it down in to a powder. "Yes you may Taurus." She put it in to a small cup of hot water mixing it together. "It's about the past and how everyone thought that I was the previous Taurus." She handed me the cup of water. "Drink it all the way please. Yes what about it?" I Took a small sip it tasted oddly of sparkling cider. "Well she dated Gemini right?" I took an even bigger sip. "Yes she and Gemini had a red romance going but she has unfortunately died." I finished it off and handed the cup back to her. "Could it be plausible for her to be alive." She took the cup and put it in the sink for her to deal with later. "No unfortunately if she was then you shouldn't be able to take on her name." I looked down at the ground. "But hey you fill her shoes just fine." Virgo placed her hand on my shoulder.
"But I know that I remind Gemini a lot of her. The way sometimes when I walk in a he has to ask where is my red bandana he did that for the first month I was here always asking." She smiled at me thoughtfully. "You just look a lot like her that's all." "Yeah but I remember the week he walked into my room and started to cuddle me saying things like you will always be my honey bee." She swallowed hard. "Everyone here cared for her that's all. Besides what's brought this all up?" "It's just while I was getting it ran into someone who called me the bull without her memories?" She looked at me with a concerned expression. "And the way that everyone talks in hushed tones when I walk in and also the fact that you guys didn't let me see any of her stuff. It makes me feel as if you are trying to hide something from me." "If we were hiding something from you we wouldn't be so obvious about it." I looked at my feet.
"Also another thing is there is one room in which is always locked and no one knew of it. I told Leo about it he said to keep it quite from everyone. Why are we hiding secrets from each other?" I yawned why was I so tired all of a sudden. My eyes were heavy. "It's time for you to sleep Taurus." I laid my head down on to a pillow and let the darkness of sleep comfort me.
'I felt someone holding me. I shifted a little and felt the body behind me move. "Good morning my little honey bee." It was Gemini? I looked around the room was this my room? The room was covered in drawing a lot of them looked really good. The room was tidier then my was at least. The sun was creeping in. I turned around to face Gemini. "We should be heading down to the computer room or Cancer will yell at us." His eyes were closed and he brought me closer to his chest. what is going on? "Well f**k him." He said. "Well he is our leader and we should listen to him." "Ath far ath I concerned you and me we are in our own world." I chuckled. "Well I'm sorry but we got work to do." "What work we got thith weekth work done tho with that logic we don't have work." I looked up at him. "In case you had forgotten my work exceeds the computer room." He opened a eye it was his white one. Wait his eyes are white just like mine.
' "Fine." He let me go. I stood up and got changed into my usual clothes which was a black t-shirt with a white Taurus symbol. A grey button up shirt. Black boot cut jeans. Some very geeky looking glasses and a red bandana. Wait is that the one that Taurus always wore wait is this her memory. but how can I see it. "Gemmy you have to get up to you know." I shook him. "Why?" He turned and face me. "Just because you are done with what was required doesn't mean we don't have anything for you." I bent down and kissed Gemini on the cheek. He reached up and pulled me into a full on kiss forcing me back on top of him.
' I stopped to get a breath. "No Gemini you are not getting out of work nor will you get me out of work." He looked at me like I just gave him the worst news ever. I sighed and shook my head. Both his eyes were opened at this point. One was white the other was a stormy grey. We both sat up. "We've got to go or else Cancer will barge in here and yell at us." He sighed leaning against the head bored. "Then why don't we thleep in my room." I threw a pillow at him. "Only if you get your room clean. Hey maybe you could do that as my Christmas present it exactly a week today." Wait that would mean the date is the 18th of December the day she dies and I'm the named the new Taurus. "Who thaid that wasn't part of the gift." I shook my head.
' Beep beep It was cancer he was messaging me. "You've got a scouting mission today report down stairs immediately." It read. "If you want to see me off then get dressed and come with me. "Fine." He put on his Gemini t-shirt and black pants. Then shoved on his red and blue glasses. "Letth go thhall we my little honey bee." He picked me up in to a hug then spinned me around. "Tomorrow starts the week of fun that me, Capricorn, Leo, Cancer, and Aries have planned out."
' "Yeah." He was leaning in to my hair. I had it braided and in a nice neat bun. "Why don't you have your hair down ever." He asked. "Because I don't like my white hair and I can hide it like this." I sounded like it should be obvious. "Fine but you have to make one promise your hair is down and no glaththeth for Christmath okay." I sighed. "Fine as long as you don't wear yours." He shook his head at this. "Fine." '
I woke up it was now noon day. In reality. Gemini just then walked in. "Hey Virgo." She popped up behind him. "Yes." He must of jumped a good three feet in that one. "Oh um I was wondering how long will Tauruth be in here?" Wait he was worried for me. "She will be in here at least till Dec. 18th." He looked sad on this comment. "Thhe will be back by then right." Virgo stared at him. "You won't lose her again okay if that is what you are worried about." "That date is wath the day I lost her. The day everything fell apart for uth." Virgo looked up Gemini in concern.
"Yes we don't do the same things that we use to because of cancer but maybe this year will be different." He looked at the wall. "You thay that every year but we all know that Cancer will never lift the ban, I mean theriously why is that week the thaddetht." "Because Gemini even though you lost your girlfriend. Everyone lost a sister, a friend, and a playmate. You may have gotten a direct hit but she was everyones closest friend. I think in some ways she acted more like a mom then Aries. But everyone needs a mother figure here so that why Aries took that on." He looked close to tears. "The week of Christmath was the week of happinethth turned to sadnethth. I mean we all know the real reason why we don't see Capricorn for that entire week. I because he'th up in his room crying." I was now frightened wait that's what he does for that week. "Capricorn and Taurus were really close and planned every party together." " but there hathn't been a thingle party thince the acthident!" "Did you come here to rage or ask me that question?" He stormed off in a rage
"What was the accident that killed Taurus?" Virgo turned to me. "Your awake? Oh the accident it involved a scouting mission that went wrong everyone thinks." I looked at her expecting her to elaborate a bit more. "Well," she sighed. "No one knows for sure what killed her all that we can confirm is that we lost communication as soon as we heard a screech. We all knew that she was in danger. This was an especially dangerous mission so Cancer and Capricorn were in the computer room. But the instant that communication cut Gemini was frantically trying to bring it back up but by the time they brought it back up they heard a single scream from Taurus followed by the sentence I've killed the bull with a laugh that made everyones' blood curdle. As Cancer describe. A deomonic voice was all Crapricorn could say. Shortly after that you came here with the mark of Taurus. You had been called to be the new Taurus. Of course you remember what happened after wards." I bowed my head in shame. "Yeah that entire week no one talked to each other Cancer emptied Taurus room so that I could have a place to stay. And Gemini just clammed up and tried to hide away for the entire first week. And me, I tried to talk to people but the only people who talk to me and that was you and Leo."
"Maybe you should rest some more." I looked at Virgo. "Actually can I say something? Gemini raised a valid point. I want to give back to the team." Virgo raised he brow. "I want to celebrate Christmas this year. I'm tired of that week being so depressing. I mean its suppose to be a light hearted celebration." "I'm Listening?" "Can you get the plans for the last Christmas that you guys had prepared for?" Virgo nodded. "You are going for a bold move and if Cancer catches you it could be dangerous?" I smiled. "Then I go trying to make them happy." she shook her head. "I most certainly can get the old plans but I must insist that you sleep."
"Thank you." I whispered. Letting sleep over take me. I will try to make them happy. That's exactly what I'll aim to do. I follow the plans and make it a week that they'll never forget and maybe make this place a little less gloomy.
Leo
"Hello Virgo what you up to." I jumped down so that I could walk beside her. "I'm doing something for Taurus." This spiked my attention "Really and what might that be?" She stared at me. "You know what I think you can help me out Leo but you must promise to keep quite or else." I nodded my head. 'Oh this had to be good.' "I won't tell you all at once but I'm sure that you can figure it out all on your own. Tell no one and if I find out you did. Well Taurus can deal with you herself when she gets better." "Fine fine geezee you make it seem as if this is a mega dangerous mission even worse then any that anyone has been on." She looked at me like she was expecting me to flee. "It will be just that dangerous. I need you to into that locked room and grab the file on the desk labled Christmas." Oh this is going to be good for sure. "Aye aye Dr.Virgo I'm on it."
And with that I dashed down the stairs down the hall and to a room labled "STAY OUT F**K ASSES". 'Geeze thanks.' I whiped out a key and 'wait how did she know that I had the key.' Oh well time to go in. When I opened the door I walked in to the dimly lit room I shut the door behind me it had a single large window with a curtain over it. I flipped on the switch. The room looked exactly like Taurus's room before the accident. It had the drawings up in the exact places that it would have been if Taurus had all this stuff still in her room. Right on the desk was exactly what virgo had asked for. "Welp time to go." I said to myself.
I shut the door and locked it. I didn't look back. I kept wondering what is in this file that would benefit Taurus. I was close to the med bay when I ran into Cancer or rather he ran into me. "What the f**k look where your going." I gathered up my papers and his. "I'm so sorry Cancer I just guess I wasn't paying attention." He looked up at me. He open the file that I just handed him which I was guessing it was his. "This isn't mine." He held up a single page it was written in a sharpie marker. "In fact this was in Taurus's old stuff wasn't it?" I frozen 's**t, s**t, s**t, s**t, s**t, I'm fucked, I am so fucked, I am so fucked that I'm not expecting to live after this.' I gave a nervous smile hoping and praying that he wouldn't become to rash.
"Yeah now that you mention it it was wasn't it." I'm so glad that I'm not like one of those character off of one of Libra's books. The one guy that has a sweating problem and needs to have a clean towel on him at all times. "I have told you guys once. NEVER ENTER A F*****G ROOM THAT SAYS KEEP OUT! You maybe the deputy but that doesn't mean YOU CAN ENTER WHERE EVER THE F**K YOU WANT YOU A*****E READ AND LISTEN TO THE SIGNS OR YOU AND I WILL WELCOME MY LOVELY WEAPON AND I'M ASSUMMING THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE DEATH JUST YET!" He was most definitely pist. "Um... Cancer I just got it as a request from someone." I was defiantly feeling very small now. "WHO THE HELL ASKED YOU TELL ME NOW OR I'LL JUST CALL EVERYONE DOWN! EVEN TAURUS! I DON'T CARE SO TELL ME NOW SO THAT I CAN RING THEIR UNGRATFUL NECK!" "Um... it was Vir..." "it was me m**********r I needed the file for something." His face softened at Capricorn. "And what would that be you f*****g clown." "I wanted to just check it out I know it was an of limits room but I wanted the file so bad."
He pulled the file out of my hands and swiped the paper out of the air. Cancer walked off. "Fine do what ever you fuckers want but it better be back in there by tonight." "Yeah no problem bro." Capricorn was giving him a cheesy smile. He turned towards me but a little less happy. "So what are you motherfucking doing with this any ways?" Time to tell the clown the truth right. Oh s**t he's even worse then Cancer because well he's stronger. "If you come with me I can tell you but even I don't know everything about it. All I know is Virgo requested it for Taurus." He looked at almost as if he thought I was lying. "Fine but if I motherfucking find out that you are lying you will not be walking for a long long time. I've always wondered if cats always land on their motherfucking feet." I gulped crap I think I'm telling the truth. "Come on then." I said nervously.
Gemini
I wonder who Cancer was yelling at. Oh well I really doesn't matter I'll find out to tonight at dinner when someone doesn't show up. I was busy typing up new programs for it Taurus said she was going to help me with this. I grabbed my hair this program was especially frustrating. I slammed my head in to the desk. "Thupid. Thupid. Thupid." Why was I worried for her I mean I don't even like her right. She will never be Taurus. Never again. She may look like her, sound like her, and hell even at times she even acted like her. But it's not her. Right? Then why did I react like a a*s when she said she would be happy to see Aries her Red Crush. Hell why did I then agree with changing my bet to Bumble Bull. Sometimes I just have to much hope for Taurus. Cancer himself said that she would never get her memory back. I pulled out her red bandana.
Scorpio
What the f**k is going on today. I was with Sagitarus today working on some things. Gears, nut, bolts, and all kinds of tools were scattered everywhere. I had heard yelling followed by some banging noises. "So do you think Cancer killed anyone?" I said casually as I was doing some minor tune ups to some parts for a fight bot. "I do not think that The Capt. Would do anything that rash." He to was doing some tune ups but it was for some bigger parts. He held out his hand for the part that I was working on. I handed it to him. "Why do you call him that?" He applied the part into the proper place.
"Why do you not call him that? Or the Lt. For that matter?" I looked at him like really that's your come back. "I don't call them that because they don't like it. They've just learned to tolerate it from you." Sagitarus stopped and stared at me. "Kill! Kill! Kill!" A robotic voice rang out. He gave a huff and brushed the dust of his pants. The robot turned the corner and was charging full force. "Kill! Kill! Ki..." Sagitarus jumped on bot and had basically totaled it. "darn it how did the robot turn itself on." I just shook my head. This was so typical for us.
Aries
A loud bang was heard over head. Probably Sagitarus getting into another fight. I had gotten the day off and was lounging pool side with Aqaurius and Pisces. Pisces was about ready to jump in she had a pink and purple swim suit on with a fluffy tutu on it. Splash she was in. "So did you invite anyone else to partake in this activity?" Aqaurius rolled his eyes. "Yes what do you think that I wouldn't at all try at least." "Well what did everyone say?" I turned to Aquarius. "Well Gemini said 'f**k off without Taurus I've got to work twice as hard. Now f**k off', Cancer said 'I have better things to do then be at the pool with you dumb f**k.', Leo well good luck trying to locate that feline, Virgo said 'I've got to keep an eye on Taurus. But thank you for the invite.', Libra wound up spending 30 min. Trying to investigate me for a false murder, Scorpio said 'I've got hotter irons in the fire then to hang out with you.' Sagittarius well he said 'I would but I've got some repair work to do on some fight bots.', and Capricorn said 'I would love to go motherfucking swimming but you see, Cancer got me running around all motherfucking day bro.' So don't say I didn't try." I sighed. Maybe I should be doing something. "Well what about Taurus she is always trying to find ways to get closer to us?" He stared at me like I had missed something. "She's been grounded to med bay for at least three weeks." "Oh I hadn't heard."
"Hey guys why don't you come into the water It's nice." Pisces was waving at us I stood up and walked to edge of the pool. It felt nice. I waved to Aquarius to come. He went in to a full on run and jumped making the biggest splash of the day.
Libra
I was sorting though some papers that Cancer had given me. " what is that you say 1st Lt. Taurus. We have a suspect for the break in and murder of head scout Bumble Bull. This will be fun." I picked up a Teddy bear with a red cloth tied to it and large bull horns strapped to it. "Lets go." I entered a room that had one light it was focused on a black Cat stuff animal. "So it was you 2nd Lt. Kitty." I stared at him. 'No Libra it wasn't me. I was with Capt. Crabby. I swear!'
I sat down right next to Sargent Taurus. "Likely story! Kitty you do realize that three other people have that same story?" 'Mam do not be so rash with you emotions.' Said 2nd Lt. Taurus. "Tell me is there a way to wake her up!? TELL ME YOU STUPID CAT!" 'Mam I don't know if anyone knows if their is a way it's the Doctor please don't hang me.' I imagined him shaking in fear. "You right. Luteniant lets go. Kitty cat you may leave." I picked up the Teddy bear and run up the stairs to head to the med bay.
Taurus
' songs were pouring at everywhere Gemini was cuddling me. "Sweetie do you know what's going on?" I whispered to Gemini. "Ith thith a trick or thomething?" He said to me. 'What?' "It'th your birthday my Honey bee." He flipped me on to my back. "Ithn't it thuppose to be the guy that forgetth." I giggled. He brought his lips to my neck sucking on it I moaned. He started to chuckled. "No Gemini down boy down." He look at me like what are you talking about. "You know full well what I mean we've only be dating for a few month. okay?" I sat up he slowly got off me. "I know I jutht wanted to thee your reaction." I shook my head. "So you staying in my room is that going to start being a daily thing? Or is it some ploy to get what you want?" "No... NO! Unlethth you that'th what you want. But I'll only go ath far ath you want nothing more." I reached out and touched his face.
' "Can we make this a daily thing?" Gemini looked at me. "Why Tauruth?" I looked at him sheepish. "Well I've never told anyone this but," I brought my legs to my chest. "I get nightmares all the time I wake up screaming thinking that they did happen." He moved the hair that was in my face. My hair was put in a perfect braid down my back the only time that it wasn't braided was when I'm taking a shower. "Are you... are you comfortable thharing it?" I nodded my head. "It usually starts out with all of us outside playing and having fun at the lake. You always ask me the same thing it always can you pass me a drink. So I turn my back grab out a drink out of the cooler. I turn to pass it to you and... and..." I grabbed my head. It hurt to remember. "You don't have to tell my Tauruth if it hurtth that much."
' 'I want to tell you though.' I took a shaky breath. "Your dead on the beach the sky is black. Pisces is floating in the water blood srounding her and Aquarius is not that far away. I run to the house and by the time I get there I run straight in and everyone in dead except for Capricorn. He is holding on to a Cancer and turns to me and yells at me telling me that I'm a monster." Gemini grabs me and brings me closer to his chest. "That won't ever happen. I promithe. It jutht won't okay." I felt happy that I had finally told someone about it. '
"Yo Taurus wake up." I felt something shake me. I opened my eyes and saw the one of the few people who never talked to me outside of missions. "I rubbed my eyes Capricorn seriously I'm suppose to be M.I.A." "I know that sister it's just that have a question on a certain file that you asked Leo bro here to get." He had Leo in a head lock. "Um... I don't think I asked him to get me anything that I know of any ways." He nodded his head like he didn't believe me. "Oh come on Capricorn I wouldn't lie to you. your the Chief." He released Leo from the Head lock. "Okay maybe I should motherfucken say that Vir-sis sent le-bro to go retrive this file." he slammed the file on to the bed. It was the Christmas file that I had asked for. "Then yes I asked Virgo to get the file."
He stared stoned eyed at me. "YOU DON'T JUST MOTHERFUCKEN GO ABOUT ASKING FOR FILES THAT ARE LOCKED AWAY IN A ROOM NOT MENT TO BE MOTHERFUCKEN MESSED WITH YOU STUPID M**********R!" I stood up. "YOU KNOW WHAT CAPRICORN I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOU IGNORING ME AT ALL TIMES FOR PETE'S SAKE I'M RIGHT HERE. YOU IGNORE ME AND EXPECTING ME TO RESPECT YOU I AM SO SICK AN TIRED OF YOU CANCER AVOIDING ME!" I was in such a blind rage I didn't even know what I was saying. "IT'S ALMOST AS IF EVERYTHING THAT WE DID AS KIDS MEAN NOTHING! ALL THAT TROUBLE FOR NOTHING! YOU SAY THAT THE MONEY WILL NEVER GET TO YOUR HEAD BUT YOU WRONG YOU ARE JUST A RICH BOY THAT HAPPENS TO BE FRIENDS WITH A MIDDLE CLASS AND LOWER CLASS KIDS! I... I..." as soon as I relized what I had said.
Capricorn was standing in shock. Libra was at the door way. Her face forming a big smile. "Taurus!" She lept into the air knocking me back into the bed. Capricorn picked me and Libra into a big hug "Tuar-sis is it really you?" As soon as I had remembered it I had lost it. "Capricorn put them down and I'll explain the situation that has been presented to us." Said Virgo in a calm cool voice. Capricorn was grinning from ear to ear and Libra wouldn't let go. Virgo Locked the door. "I think Taurus that you might of said too much." "I... I didn't even know what I said." She reached down and reached for her chainsaw. 'S**t we are SOL' I thought.
"You see that this was meant to be kept a secret from everyone." She held her chainsaw like she was debating on killing us. "I can more then likely take her down you three m***********s go warn everyone else." Capricorn whispered to me, Leo, and Libra. I grabbed Capricorn. "No I don't think she'll do it." "Your right I won't if you four promise to keep this quite but if you don't then you will be getting a quick visit by me." "We Promise!" We all said at once. "Thank you." She put her chainsaw back. "But what exactly did we promise not to say?" Leo was being very cautious as to make sure that he lived to see the next day. "The fact that I am working towards giving Taurus her memories back." She said that like it was obvious.
"What but Taurus is someone is else I'm not her." She pulled out a notebook. "Tell me then what is your original name?" I swallowed hard. "I'm Rea Trenador." "What is your parent's names? How many siblings do you have and what are their names?" "Diana Trenador, and William Trenador. One brother his name is Nathan Trenador."
"Let me guess you mother and father both were hard workers. You lived happily with them in till the age of 12 when a mysterious fire happened. You since then have been trying to find out what happened. But you have a weird feeling that it had something to do with your brothers powers." I looked at her in awe. "H...how did you know?" She shook her head. "You are a character in a story and not any story the last story that Taurus ever worked on. You see I didn't see it right off but the way you talked, the way you acted, and the way that you want people to be by you side but you feel that you would hurt them so you push them out. I came to this conclusion when I found this while I was cleaning the vents. You see that was Taurus favorite spot to hide."
"Wait can I see it." She handed it to me. Opening it I saw my whole life story written in it's pages. "But if that's the truth then my life is a lie?" I sat down. "Something happened during that mission that was so bad that you didn't want to remember. That's why you had forgotten everything you took a life that you would have loved to have had." "Wow it's like one of those criminal cases where the killer doesn't know that they are the killer." Libra was jumping up and down in delight. "Nah sister not like that it's just like in one of Taurus stories where the Character thinks that are the character of their favorite book." She nodded her head up and down quickly.
"Wait so say that this is correct and I believe you the memories are still lost and I don't know how to trigger them." Capricorn turned to me. "You remember that Me, and Can-bro were your childhood friends." "So that was true? You were a member of a rich family but not any family you were the Eldest son of the late owner of the biggest pie company in the country and Cancer was the youngest of three of a dirt poor family where he was raised by you father who was drunk most the time." Capricorn smile some how got bigger. "And what else my motherfucking sister?" I put my face in my hands. "That's all that I can remember." Capricorn hugged me. "Bro that's still a lot if you motherfucking ask me."
I looked at Capricorn. "So does this mean that you'll stop ignoring me?" "You know sister I wasn't trying to motherfucken ignore you it's just that, well me, cancer, and you wee very close and well cancer put in a rule as to not interfear with your memories under any circumstances." He scratched the back of his head. "I thought that I might motherfucking mess up and tell you something that would hurt you." I hugged him. "It hurt far worse when you ignored me." "I'm motherfucking sorry sister." He was griping me I to a tight bear hug.
Virgo turned to us. "Well what I was planing to do was surprise everyone on Christmas but It seems that almost half of us know." She sighed. I stood up "hey we'll stay quite okay." We talked about all kinds of things after that we had this huge plan that come Christmas week we would give them all a surprise that they'll enjoy greatly.
Weeks had past and I had almost all my memories that was good. Right? I couldn't tell anyone but those who all ready know. It was all going great I was making everyone gifts and we were prepared for the week of fun. It was all going good in till the dream. 'I was in a Black room I could barely see anything. "STOP IT!" A voice called out in the dark. "STOP REMEMBERING YOU'LL PUT THEM IN DANGER!" The voice was getting louder. "Don't you know that you can't remember it's dangerous." It was calmer voice. "Who are you!" I called out. "DON'T YOU KNOW I'M YOU!" The louder voice said. "I too am you." I was in a panic. "Than come out please." Two forms walked towards me. "But you can call me little kat." I saw the form a girl she had the same cloths as me. But she had cat ears, a cat tail, and bull horns. She had a calm air about her. "AND YOU CAN CALL ME THE TROUBLING SHADOW!" The other was that of a girl also she also shared the same clothes as me and to looked exactly like me. She also had big bull horns. She had a very angry air about her. "Why shouldn't I remember."
"DIDN'T I ALREADY FUCKEN TELL YOU THIS!? YOU'LL PUT THEM IN DANGER. YOU'LL HURT THEM AND THERE WILL BE NOTHING YOU CAN DO!" Yelled Shadow. "You may think that this is the best gift you could probably give them but it's actually the worst thing you could."TRY WRAPPING YOU FUCKEN BRAIN AROUND THIS." We walked right in front of a cage the bars looked weathered. "THIS IS WHY IF YOU THINK I'M FUCKEN BAD TAKE A LOOK AT HER. THAT IS INSANITY SHE IS THE THIRD PART OF YOU." I peaked down past the bars and there in the corner was a girl. She much like the other two looked like me but she was caked in blood. "Why does she look like that?" I turned to the other two. "Insanity you see she was once like us you talked to her a lot but one day she couldn't control her powers and she lost it. She nearly killed us. But you had enough strength to put up these bars but the only way to keep them up is to make sure you don't remember." I turned to Cat. "But if she's me then maybe she just needs a friend?"
"THAT'S WHAT YOU FUCKEN SAID LAST TIME AND THIS IS WHAT HAD TO HAPPEN!" Shadow was starting to looked agitated. "YOU CAN'T CONTROL SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER!" I looked at her. "Well maybe I can help if you tell me how it happened. "No you don't understand. You can't stop her even if you remember. So you just can't remember." I was tired of this arguing. "Then how do I stop remembering?" "Come here." Cat held out her hand. Troubling Shadow did the same. "WHEN YOU WAKE UP YOU'LL BE HEALED AND YOU WON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING." I nodded my head this is what was meant to be I would never know if I can ever be excepted for the new me or not.
I woke up in a puddle of sweat. Why was I freaking out now. I thought of everything that had happened the past weeks but the words didn't make that much sense. "Hello Taurus it's good to see you are up. I need to check out your arm." Virgo removed the bandage off my arm but when all was removed she looked at it in awe. "It's healed completely. Does this mean you have your memories back." I sighed 'I didn't I lost them again but I don't remember why.' "No I don't remember anything." She stared at me like I had given her the worst news ever. "But what about all the memories that you talked about with Capricorn." "I suddenly don't remember any of it."
"It doesn't matter we carry on with the week as plan. Capricorn maybe heartless at times but I don't think that He will back down now that we are in it this deep." I bowed my head. "So can I go back to my room and sleep?" She nodded her head "Now that it's completely healed we can assume that you can go back to normal work." I headed out the door. 'You are such a failure for forgetting everything that we had work so hard to retrive. Why did I forget?' I was facing the ground when I saw it. The red bandana just lying there and my memories all came back I bashed in to the wall. My Head felt like someone was trying to get into my head with a crow bar. 'I was walking up to a mirror but it was different. Instead of me there was four girls that looked like me. They all had the same clothes as me but all with slight different styles to them.
'But the longer I looked at the mirror the more a story unfolded before my face. One of the girls were attacking the others one was dead and laying in her own blood. I looked away in horror maybe that was just nothing. Just nothing to worry about anyways. When I looked back I saw a girl she was covered in blood wearing exactly what I was. "My turn." She called out. I felt a rush of power shoot through out my body. It felt like I had lightning running though out my body. I wanted to scream in pain but at the same time I never wanted to let it stop. I felt a small chuckle start out in my throat then It turned into raw insanity. 'INSAINITY MODE ACTIVE!' Screamed in my head.
Cancer
I was sick an tried of everything Capricorn had insisted that I have a meeting with him and Taurus. 'Whatever.' I thought as I angerly typed on the computer I miss my friend Alex she was always so nice to me and Gray never once cared that we were Either too poor or too rich. She was happy to have her boys
I heard the door open up from behind me. "WHO THE F**K IS IT!" I yelled. "Awe little kyle to tired to play maybe he needs a nap. Oh wait I forgot that you Cancer now the leader the top dog." It was Taurus but something was off about her. "Hey lets play a game you still like games right? I know you do why would you give up games I know I wouldn't." She gave a dark chuckle. "Are you okay Taurus?" I said shakely. She charged me slaming me against the wall. She held her gear blade to my throat.
"DO I LOOK LIKE I'M F*****G OKAY. YOU AND CAPRICORN WERE THE WORST OF IT THE BIGGEST PAINS IN MY SIDE. YOU F*****G IGNORED ME FOR TWO F*****G YEARS AND NEVER ONCE DID YOU TRY TO HELP ME." Her eyes had turned into a deep red instead of the normal silver ones. "They say that friends will help you no matter what happens." Tears danced across her face. "BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THE PEOPLE WHO I TRUSTED THE MOST THREW ME UNDER THE F*****G BUS. Do you know how much that hurt. IT HURT SO F*****G MUCH I JUST WANTED TO SCREAM AND END THE PAIN RIGHT THEN AND THERE... but you know what a voice told me one thing and do you know what it said." I felt blood starting down my throat as she pressed tighter and tighter.
"PUT HIM DOWN M**********R." I could hear Capricorn's voice ring out as she dropped me. "What a pleasant surprise it's Gray look at us now the troublesome trio all together at last." She started to laugh like a maniac as she shoved Capricorn against a wall before stepping out in the hall. "I'll save you two for last." The door shut slowly. I ran against it slamming into. She didn't cut me deep enough. We needed to warn the others but how? The lights flickered off and only a monitor was visable it was a camara screen and I knew that deep down inside she did want to make us suffer.
Piscus
I was happily skipping down one of the hallways I wanted to see Cancer. But I stopped short when I saw Taurus. "Hey I see your ungrounded, aren't you Tuarus." I gave her a big smile. I was happy to see she was better. I heard her draw her blade turning it into a sythe. "Yeah I'm more then better Angel." I opened my eyes to see Taurus's sythe had some blood on it. She gave an erie smile. I drew my weapon as fast I could pointing it at her.
Something was up and Taurus wasn't herself. "What's wrong come on Angel can't you tell I just want to play?" "What's wrong Taurus?" She charged at me. I tried to deflect every swing at me. "I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S WRONG! TREATING ME LIKE I'M NOTHING IGNORING ME FOR THE FIRST MONTH! I WAS SO F*****G ALONE AND YOU JUST IGNORED ME!" I could feel myself starting to falter a little. "Calm down please. Taurus I'm begging you please your scaring me." She smiled bigger. "Oh look at that miss I can do what you can do is scared." She spoke in a baby voice.
Taurus managed to cut me a little on my face. When Snap The Trident snapped giving out before she plunged the sythe into my chest. I gave out a blood curdling scream and she just laugh like it was the most beautiful sound that she had ever heard. I was gasping for breath trying so hard to cling to the life that Taurus had help me find. She bent down over me. "I think that I want a kiss? How bout it?" She kissed me before I slipped into eternal darkness no longer feeling the pain.
Libra
I grabbed my duel swords before running to the scream. I strapped Lt. Taurus to my back. I needed to know the source. I ran up flights of stairs when I saw Taurus standing in the hallway covered in blood. She held in her right hand Piscus's tridant. "Taurus why are you holding that?" She looked at it. "I wanted to play a game and Piscus didn't want to play." She turned to me looking at me side ways. "Do you want to play instead?"
I swallowed hard. "As much as I love games this one doesn't seem to be all that fun. My knuckles were turning white because of how hard I was gripping my weapons. I maybe one of the youngest but I was by no means stupid. "Awe but the game is fun it's called what did you do wrong and of course the reward is very nice." "What Is it?" She charged smashing me against the wall. "LIKE YOU F*****G NEVER GAVE ME THE TIME OF DAY! I WOULD ASK IF WE COULD PLAY BUT NO YOU WERE ALWAYS TO BUSY!"
Taurus pulled Lt. Taurus off my back. "AND LOOK AT THIS..." She held the bear out a bit as if discusgsted by it. "YOU KEPT MY F*****G GIFT! YOU TAKE THIS EVERYWHERE WITH YOU WHEN I'M F*****G RIGHT HERE!" She Pushed the Trident in to my gut. "Nighty night Libra. Leona you were always like a sister to me." She kissed my fore head before the Darkness Engulfed my existence. To take the pain away.

© 2015 H.E.Horning


Author's Note

H.E.Horning
I this is just part of it I'm still writing more

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on March 1, 2015
Last Updated on March 1, 2015
Tags: insanity, astrology, Zodaic

Author