Burning Love

Burning Love

A Poem by Love Nik
"

Can you?

"
If a man neglects his talent can it be restored? Threw away his love just to sweep floors. Holding hopes and hating everyday that comes new. Dreams of seeing the world but he just sits in his room.  Leaking lust and longing.

If a woman burns her love can she rebuild? Can't control her anger so she chooses not to feel. Diluted emotions and broken flesh, she's not like the rest. She used brick and it proved no better then sticks.  Lowered love like lent.  Lost like money spent.

If a child breaks his dream can it be repaired? Puffed up with pride, his ego in the air.  Deflated by doubt and he didn't have a spare.  Infectious negativity.  Thoughts explode into energy,  then studied like chemistry. File complaints under counterproductivity and realize This too shall pass.  

© 2014 Love Nik


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The poem is very deep and the whole theme of it is very unique.Good Work!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Love Nik

9 Years Ago

Thank you. ❤
wordsofheart

9 Years Ago

My pleasure :)
heh. First paragraph is nice. So is your bio.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Love Nik

9 Years Ago

at my blog*
The Twin Arenas

9 Years Ago

guilty as charged
Love Nik

9 Years Ago

Again thanks. ♡♡

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 21, 2014
Last Updated on October 21, 2014

Author

Love Nik
Love Nik

Roswell



About
Roll up my thoughts and blow out my mind. Smoke me into the divine. Another rebel writer but I am not like you. more..

Writing