My Prince Charming

My Prince Charming

A Poem by anika kamroski

I use to think prince charmings didn't existence until I met him. I see my self as just merchant. He seems to see past all the problems. He seems to see the me I hid behind the rags. He brings out the me that hid to just fit in. He says how I'm amazing. When he is. It's like he can read into my soul. He says the right things. He makes me feel like a princess. Saying how I'm so special. I'm a diamond among the dirt. When in truth he's the one that makes me the diamond. He's the one that brought light back to my life. I thought my life was worthless. I thought I was meant to become just like her. Which I didn't want to. That's what everyone thought too. No one saw me. They saw other things. He saw the me. He didn't judge. He just understood why. He is now my everything. He's worth every second I wait to see him. Once we meet I feel we will never want to leave each others side.

© 2015 anika kamroski


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on August 21, 2015
Last Updated on August 21, 2015

Author

anika kamroski
anika kamroski

WI



About
Anika kamrowski was born in a small town in july year 1997. She was raised with many sibling and with loving parents. She always loved to create stories, but one day she decided to start writing them .. more..

Writing
Prolog Prolog

A Chapter by anika kamroski