HER

HER

A Story by Nikita
"

regret, love

"
I lost a piece of my heart last year.It happened all of a sudden.I don't ever want to fill that hollowness. I'm fine. Really. I want the hollowness there. To feel everyday, every minute, every damn second of the rest of my life...the pain, the love, the hatred of us. I am sorry baby. Seriously.I am guilty. Like you can't imagine. I am so so sorry that i gave up on us. I loved you and i gave up on us.

I was nothing before you see. I had nothing. You taught me to live. To love.
You broke the walls that i built around my heart.

You hold a special place in my heart. And i don't think anyone would ever be able to fill that vacant place. I was stunned by your luminosity. I was so engrossed in you that your light blinded me. And i don't regret any moment spent with you. I guess i was making memories to live the rest of my life.

I will remember the happy you, the sad you, the grumpy you, the naughty you. I will always remember the all of you.

© 2015 Nikita


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very heart-felt write, for a very special person who will always hold a place in your heart. A piece that will resonate with many. Aww... The last lines of what you will remember of Her, were just so sweet. Very touching.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 14, 2015
Last Updated on November 14, 2015
Tags: friendship, ego, regret

Author

Nikita
Nikita

India