Significant Website Design Ideas That Can Bring Leads to the Business

Significant Website Design Ideas That Can Bring Leads to the Business

A Story by NikkithaWebs09
"

It is certainly not rocket-science to understand the exact need of the website.

"

Thus, they will decide whether to stay and look for other website pages or leave the place immediately. Very long home page or confusing homepage will reduce the interest of the visitors.

2.     Conversion tabs are must in all the pages of the website. Remember, a visitor can like to buy the products or services at any point of time, after entering the website. Hence call for actions are important in each page of the website. This will create an opportunity for them to take the action without delay.

  It is certainly not rocket-science to understand the exact need of the website. Interacting with the customer, we can get to know their niche requirements. Initially when, YouTube was launched, people liked watching videos to know things rather than reading the text.

© 2024 NikkithaWebs09


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on April 1, 2024
Last Updated on April 1, 2024

Author

NikkithaWebs09
NikkithaWebs09

Chennai, India



About
Google Ads is the best cost-effective way for businesses to appear on the top of the search engine result page (SERP) and generate leads and sales. Having a good understanding of a Google ads campaig.. more..

Writing