Love After All

Love After All

A Story by Nikky Miles
"

Rough idea for an action, romance movie...

"
Young women (Kylie, 20) moves in a new apartment with her ex-boyfriend/best friend (Jeremy, 20). 
She's a secret agent. Since age of 13 she's been secretly raised by secret agents who aren't known to be FBI, CIA, KGB or anything. No one knows they exist as agents but they. They are secretly investigating mafias and criminal organizations.
Kylie breaks up with Jeremy but they stay in good friendship. They move in together a month after the break-up. Kylie doesn't want to be with him because he's into 'swag' and 'gang' kind of stuff which is all games and life in clouds. She wants a man and not a boy for her boyfriend which Jeremy isn't - yet. 
A few weeks later Jeremy realizes what he had in life, what an amazing girl he had and decides to change himself. He sells his computer, games, Playstation, X-box, all of his baggy jeans, big jerseys, gold and other chains, watches and jewelry, his gun and childish stuff, but leaves only baseball caps. He earns around $5.000 from stuff he sold. From that money he buys himself a few suits, some new shoes and other fancy clothes, new laptop, iPhone, normal watch. He starts going to interviews for jobs secretly so Kylie doesn't see him. He has graduated from Harvard as well as Kylie and he got job in secret mafia that is under investigation for many murders, kidnapping, drug smuggling and conspiracies against famous A-list actors. They are under investigation by secret agents where Kylie works.
Kylie doesn't know he's in mafia but she sees he has changed but now he doesn't really care that much for Kylie as before. He's got himself into his new life and doesn't even have time for relationship now.
He soon becomes really important person in this mafia and as secret agents are getting closer and closer to revealing them, he makes more and bigger crimes. For now he murdered 2 people, organised cocaine smuggle by jet-skis, illegally sold weapons to the streets worth $100.000, burned a bar and a restaurant to the ground and has helped 4 mafia prisoners escape federal prison.
At the end they end up together.

© 2012 Nikky Miles


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hi Nikky! I love spy type, Jason Born style movies! For the movie concept, try not to get too lost in the small details - those can be realized at a later time. Look to build strong characters. Make sure they have an inner struggle, as well as an external one. Build slowly to the climax of your plot, then throw some twists in there to surprise the audience. Great job!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

321 Views
1 Review
Added on December 4, 2012
Last Updated on December 4, 2012
Tags: screenplay, idea, movie, plot, original, script, secret agent, mafia, action, adventure, director, writer, screenwriter, swag, man, woman, young, shooting

Author

Nikky Miles
Nikky Miles

Zadar, Zadar, Croatia



Writing