First glimpse of Kate’s baby bump

First glimpse of Kate’s baby bump

A Story by Nikol

After weeks of bed rest, Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, has been seen on three official engagements within 2 days. She looks happy, rested and she certainly has a cheeky pregnancy glow. It can’t have been easy for the Duchess to fight with the severe morning sickness during the first months of her pregnancy. She missed many official engagements and the world was wondering when she will get back.



The Duchess appeared for her first official engagement after the month on bed rest on Tuesday, October 21. She, together with the Duke of Cambridge, welcomed the Singaporean president and his wife to the UK and later that evening Kate went solo to the Wildlife Photographer 2014 awards. Yesterday was another surprise for all of us when Kate appeared at the Autumn Gala Dinner, this time alone. Kate is a patron of the Action on Addiction organization, which was the host of the event.


Catherine chose a dress from Temperley London and precisely a very modern black little cocktail dress from the 2014 pre-fall collection of the brand. The Emblem Flare Dress is woven and features see-through panels, which reveal the nude under slip. Kate chose her shoes to match the fantastic dress and she wore black suede heels by Jimmy Choo. The dress revealed a tiny bump showing everybody that the bump is in fact there.



Action on Addiction is an organization based in London that runs 2 residential centers for treatment of various addictions. It helps people to deal with their addictions and it also helps the people who are helping the addicts to deal with the situation in the best possible way. The organization has recently launched the M-PACT initiative, which aims to help children and their addicted parents to have a closer and better bond.



The L’Anima Italian restaurant in London was the venue where the gala dinner took place. The restaurant is close to Kensington Palace where the Duchess and husband William live. Kate seemed to have enjoyed her time chatting to the guests and the fantastic food. Probably the pregnancy of the Duchess was one of the most discussed topics during the evening.  

 

© 2014 Nikol


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You really seemed like a big fan of Royals, however I like the positive news about Kate!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Added on October 24, 2014
Last Updated on October 24, 2014
Tags: Catherine Middleton, Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, royal, gala dinner, baby bump, pregnancy

Author

Nikol
Nikol

Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom



About
I am a passionate blogger who likes to read and write about everything royal. I am particularly fond of the British royal family however, I actively follow the news about all of the royal families aro.. more..