WHAT IF ?

WHAT IF ?

A Poem by Shah Sabia

What if you wake up someday and see me taking my last breath ?
What if you wake up someday to find that our last confabulation was actually my last hurrah ?
What if you wake up someday and find me omitted from this world of messy creatures ?
What if you wake up someday and realise that the headstrong girl is no more ?
What if you wake up someday to experience my dying breath ?
What if ?

Will you miss me ?
Or will you just smile ?

Will you just smile ?
Or will you mourn your heart out ?

Will you mourn your heart out ?
Or will you just be fine with it ?

Will you just be fine with it ?
Or will your heart yearn for mine ?

Will your heart yearn for mine ?
Or will you be glad to be finally free ?

© 2015 Shah Sabia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well, umm... We don't wanna see that day... I for one, do not wanna see that day. But...i see this is kinda like written for someone close to you, or someone you are in a relationship with...or you were...maybe family? (Thats just my guess, so don't take my head off, if i am wrong... lol) yeah, well, i can relate in a way...i wondered the same things about my family. Would they miss me, or would they be happy that i am gone. As for my case, the later would be true, they would be happy...atleast thats what i see from how they treat me. Anyways, i love this poem. Don't get me wrong, i am not enjoying that you feel like this...(that is, if you do, if you don't, then i'm sorry for half an essay...lol) awesome work, i will rate this 100 points.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Shah Sabia

8 Years Ago

Woah calm :p
Well yes, i wrote it for someone who is close to me. You are right there ;)
read more
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

You are welcome
We don't want to see that day...

Posted 8 Years Ago


Mufeen

8 Years Ago

Abh aadat daal lo comments ki..."thank you" bolna chod do ! :)
Shah Sabia

8 Years Ago

Haha yeah actually, phir kya comment karun magar wapas ? :p
Mufeen

8 Years Ago

Kch bhi Jo meko achaa lagey :p

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 4, 2015
Last Updated on August 4, 2015

Author

Shah Sabia
Shah Sabia

India



About
I'm eighteen. "An introvert writer" That is what they call me. I write a lot, but i suck at coversating. Confused ? Well, that is okay. Writers are meant to be a little eerie, you know ? I hope y.. more..

Writing
SHE :) SHE :)

A Story by Shah Sabia


THEY >_> THEY >_>

A Poem by Shah Sabia