Let Me

Let Me

A Poem by Nipplegrinder
"

Not really a poem, but an empowerment piece.

"
I know you don't sometimes see what I see. But you aren't looking at what I am. I'm searching, seeking, all the way down, where the real you lies. Where your dreams are sketched, where the souls' curtains are thrust open wide. I want to know every part of you. What makes you tick, what makes you cry. What makes you seethe, what brings you joy. Where you wish to go, and the places you've seen. I'm looking for the child you were, and the reasons you've emerged as the woman you are. You see, this is what matters to me. This is where true beauty lies. I behold your femininity, and am rendered humble. I see your strength and durability and vulnerability. And yes, sometimes inability, to see just what I see. I seek this place inside of you, because it's the place that over years of learning, failing, and stumbling, I've learned that that is where women lie. In your heart, in your soul, and deep in your eyes.

And if I'm half the man I know I can be,
Let me lift you up.
Let me hold you tight.
Let me walk beside you.
Let me awaken before you and prepare a way for ease of your day.
Let me shoulder the burdens you need help to carry.
Let me stand aside when you don't need my help.
Let me care for the wounds that life inflicts.
Let me enter the lion's den and emerge victorious.
Let me toil and sweat and think of you while I do.
Let me lie beside you and make love to you.
Let me be the man the girl inside you drew when dreaming.
Let me.

© 2017 Nipplegrinder


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on January 30, 2017
Last Updated on January 30, 2017
Tags: uplifting, admiration, empowerment, beauty

Author

Nipplegrinder
Nipplegrinder

St. Louis , MO



About
50 year old Gentleman. I write a lot about love. And I write about BDSM. I love to write erotic poems. But, I like to think I do it in a tasteful way. I like to read and review the works of the many.. more..

Writing