STILL I LOVE HER...Part-1

STILL I LOVE HER...Part-1

A Story by Niranjan Menon
"

this is an first part of my story an introduction

"
     Cuckoo....Cuckoo..,It was a sweet melodious sound,even good things at the wrong time is of no use,i streched my hands and pressed the button, the sound went off.I slowly opened my eyes and took a look around.I felt the chill of the cool breeze which was flowing in to my room through the window.A thrilling sensation went through me as i pushed open the door.......yes it was a new morning outdoor.
                        Apart from my altering foot step sound and the temple chime bell, a unique call Good Morning 'NIRANJAN' uncle attracted my ears .It was Mr.Varma's(ex.Military Man)Grand daughter, a small cute girl VARSHA.I greeted her in return and took a small break from my daily schedule to converse with them.With the dawn My days physical schedule come to an end. The milk packet and the newspaper was there lying on my steps as usual,when I returned home.
                       My house is like an empty vessel in my absence,this cause me to perform all my homely duties including cooking....Ofcourse I am still a Bachelor.I am the only son of Mr. and Mrs.MENON and belong to a native place in Kerela (Alapuzha).Soon after having my breakfast,I received a routine call from my parents in particular to know my well wishes. I am lucky to have such parents as they support and care for me a lot.
                    It was again a working day,dressed up and approached my blue Hyundai Yeon which was glistening under the sun.The shade of the mango tree under which it stood was a visible clearly on its front glass. I drove past various things like students hurrying to reach their schools, men well dressed and holding their suitcase to go for work, homely ladies with small children,lovely beautiful college girls accompanied by their soulmates........,Taking a sharp right turn reached my destination, The Hyundai Company pvt.Ltd.,I am presently working as a Chief Mechanical Engineer.Because of my position I am lucky enough to owe a seperate cabin.
                     Asusual I entered My cabin and switched on my PC.A beautiful girl entered my cabin without seeking permission.She was Anjana..........

                                    (To be continued.....)

© 2012 Niranjan Menon


Author's Note

Niranjan Menon
friends what do you think about my first part

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

sounds good so far, keep it up! (:

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nice work dude...... I will drink to that...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nice one dude.... I will drink to that

Posted 11 Years Ago


It's awesome keep up the good work!!


Posted 11 Years Ago


good job....


Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
5 Reviews
Added on May 25, 2012
Last Updated on May 30, 2012