STILL I LOVE HER - PART 2

STILL I LOVE HER - PART 2

A Story by Niranjan Menon
"

The feelings of of an real lover

"
                Anjana my best friend, yes best friend for her not for me,because i loved her,but till now not proposed .I loved her character and she was beautiful. Look the project files and forward it to the M.D's office she told me and Niranju drop me in the evening.Of course i replied.....       
               Next day morning asusual I went for jogging.I sat in the jogging park after taking two rounds.on the beautiful morning i heard the cute girl Varsha's voice again.She called hello Archana aunty.the name make some feelings in my heart. i just slowly turned my head and looked back. I saw a girl greeting her back.when i saw the face of the beautiful girl i got really shocked. After one and half years I saw her again.Archana, yes she was my ex girl friend.
               After seeing her face really my mood got spoiled.but she didnt saw me.I went back home and after finishing my routines  i came out and took my car for going office.I went through the main road due to some accident the road is blocked. so I took another way.  the security of New Spice Apartment stopped my car and a car came from the apartment again my eyes saw her, she was inside the car with her friend.on that day I had no concentration on my office work. Evening I went to the shopping mal, after purchasing I came to the billing section unexpectedly she also came near to me with her friend for billing. she smiled at me but like a stranger i looked her and payed the cash I went off.
          I went home and opened my FB account I got a  message from Archana,"Do you remember me"? i dint replied i unfriend her ........    
      
                       (To Be Continued.....)



© 2012 Niranjan Menon


Author's Note

Niranjan Menon
sorry for the delay friends, i have done a small mistake in my story now i edited friends.........waiting for Ur reviews

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

U R almost becoming somewhat professional.... nicely written

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 5, 2012
Last Updated on June 21, 2012