Bloody desperado(Preview)

Bloody desperado(Preview)

A Story by NitroMaxtor
"

A story of reluctant demons, corrupted angels, egotistical humans, and extreme violence and valor.

"
Within a land known as the underworld, at the moment the land had been in a state of carnage, and anarchy.  This is a story of an elite incubus named Reid, that would rise up against such turmoil, a brave, though very hot-headed and blood-thirsty hero. Our story starts with this...

"Moist liquid... Piercing the soft layer with the tips of my nail... Delicious, succulent morsel... The energy I draw from this insignificant thing fills my body with a sense of glory, prominence and ecstasy... Oh the arousal... Such a delicious tasty thing indeed, there's no doubt, it is aiding me in my evolution, and raising my pride as a servant of the dark-plains of no return! This fruit... Tangerines... They are no doubt helping me." Reid clasp the tangerines in his hand and took a firm bite out of it with a sly smile on his face.  "Yes... I feel a sense in my body that I've come too love as a demon." 
"Ever the beacon of optimism my lord... However I have some new too instill on you as well..." Gorobo looked up at Reid with a nervous expression, the wrong words could mean his death, regardless of how much power he may had lost due too his past decision, he knew Reid still possessed the power too end his life in almost an instant, even if he didn't have all his powers, and he was as weak as an kobold in comparison too the lord of the underworld.

© 2012 NitroMaxtor


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
Added on September 29, 2012
Last Updated on September 29, 2012
Tags: incubus, devils, vampires, werewolves, snakes, cats, birds

Author

NitroMaxtor
NitroMaxtor

Pleasantville, NJ



About
I like too write, all sorts of things. I love too read all sorts of books, mostly chapter books with interesting story. I'm a typical horror writer, i aspire for the title of "the writer of shadows" s.. more..