Rain

Rain

A Story by Nive

Do i have something to write?? na, but still i feel my heart is so full  that i have to let out something...iam not a good writer,never been and i'm sure will never be...but still...am trying to put down my feelings now...
i've been reading articles of an  writer for the last two weeks...his writing is special... i feel so...i dont know how...but, i can relate to most of the things he write...and i feel there is an unknown bonding...
but,when i say bonding...the bonding between a writer and a reader...as if all the thoughts he wants to convey is reaching me...and i feel nostalgic, sad,excited, inspired,happy with him...
and iam feeling happy...i got to know there is  a person who thinks like me... am not alone in this loneliness...who could feel  the rain and not just get wet in it...who have 'addiction to certain kind sadness'...what more... he can make me smile through a sad article...:)
'Love is like rain, like the smell of tangerine, like a surprise found in your pocket...'
yes...i am in love...maybe not exactly with him...but, the writer in him...:)
and i  wish i could say all this to him...but...this will never reach him...
To my unknown writer...
even if i know, u would understand everything i have to say...i'll never send u this...
u'll  always be another untold secret of my heart...someone i'll  take with me to the end of my life...:):):)


miss you...16/9/2014

miss your stories...u might be still writing stories...but, i cant read them anymore....


i was wrong...16/9/2014

i was wrong...why did i forget about ur blog...thank you for posting again...:)

© 2015 Nive


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on November 25, 2015
Last Updated on November 25, 2015

Author

Nive
Nive

Bangalore, India



Writing
Silence Silence

A Story by Nive