Last Semester

Last Semester

A Story by Arizona Crowe

The best part of last semester was art class. I was in drawing and painting for my fourth hour class, and it was amazing. Despite a few struggles I had such as trying to draw one perspective and two perspective drawings, the class was a breeze and easy. One part I didn't favor much was trying to remember terms and doing art history. However, I do not want to go into detail because I rather share the positive parts of the class. I really enjoyed the painting part of the class, because I made an abstract artwork I never done before. When I finished the artwork, I felt proud and satisfied due to the excellent result. I do not get it back yet though, because It will hang the display case. I really enjoyed that art class, and I am glad I signed up for it. Hopefully I can release more abstract artwork like that. so hopefully I remember everything I learn now, and I will be able to complete new and exciting work. 

© 2017 Arizona Crowe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on February 21, 2017
Last Updated on February 21, 2017

Author

Arizona Crowe
Arizona Crowe

west fargo, ND



About
I am a senior in high school, and I work at Space Aliens. My creative name is Kaycie Ellsine. This account is purely made to help myself organize my writings for my creative writing course. This accou.. more..

Writing