Dreams

Dreams

A Story by Arizona Crowe

After long days of schooling and working I go to sleep so I can be in my dreams. My dreams are mostly good, and full of happiness. I dream in color, and everything in my dream seems real until I wake up. When I wake up every morning and realize the dream isn't real, I get sad because I was hoping that it would be real. One night I had a dream that I was a dancer, and I was a professional dancer....unlike how I am in reality. However, I choose not to go into detail about that one. At one time I was dreaming of becoming a singer, but I realized that it wasn't meant to be as i progressed in life. Now that I am 19, I dream of becoming a writer and an artist. However, I still want to keep my host job as I progress toward my current dream career. One night, I was dreaming of something awesome. I was dreaming that I was in a meadow of beautiful flowers, I there was nothing I had to do and no place I had to be at. The meadow of flowers was colorful, and they were various types of flowers. Birds sang as I was sitting in the meadow. Blue jays were singing. 

© 2017 Arizona Crowe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on February 27, 2017
Last Updated on March 9, 2017

Author

Arizona Crowe
Arizona Crowe

west fargo, ND



About
I am a senior in high school, and I work at Space Aliens. My creative name is Kaycie Ellsine. This account is purely made to help myself organize my writings for my creative writing course. This accou.. more..

Writing