A Happy Satan

A Happy Satan

A Story by Nora
"

Just one of my thoughts about HAPPINESS

"
One-day The son of Satan asked his father "is the Satan happy? Father, are you happy? "
The Satan wasn't expected such a question, so he put his drink aside and looked at his son's eyes deeply "I don't think so, son. Satan isn't happy. Your Father's not happy."
The son of Satan seemed so puzzled "But how! You do whatever you like since ages, no rules, no odds, no limits! I thought you would be a happy Satan."
"Maybe I have all of what you mentioned and even more than that, but there is something missing and it's the most important element. I don't have acceptance. I don't accept all the powers I have, I always want more"
The son of Satan caught on his father "Acceptance! So, you will never be happy that way!"
Satan looked at the lava underneath his throne " I don't think so, the Satan himself will never be happy."

© 2021 Nora


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree with your logic dear Nora. I liked the question and I liked the answer. You said a handful in the short piece. Thank you for sharing the outstanding story.
Coyote

Posted 3 Years Ago


Nora

3 Years Ago

Your reviews always put a smile on my face 🥺 thank you so much dear Coyote ❤️
Coyote Poetry

3 Years Ago

Hello dear Nora. I love your work and you are welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 4, 2021
Last Updated on March 4, 2021
Tags: Happy, happiness, Satan, lucifer, fiction, life, positive, acceptance

Author

Nora
Nora

About
Here to share my thoughts more..

Writing
Butterfly Butterfly

A Story by Nora


A lifeboat A lifeboat

A Story by Nora