Rockhyde

Rockhyde

A Book by Nick_Of_Blades
"

A Golem with no memory of his origins takes a journey to find answers, as he's accompanied by a ragtag group of allies and is inserted into a war he wants no part of.

"

© 2021 Nick_Of_Blades


Author's Note

Nick_Of_Blades
This is just the first chapter of a story I wanted to tell. I'm still a beginner at this, and I realize this is rather rough for what it is. English isn't my first language, and while I tried I proof-read it, some mistakes could still be present. I would appreciate any and all criticism, so please, feel free to express you thoughts as honestly as you can.
If something feels wrong with the editing or how I structured it, please also let me know. I'm new to this site, and writing in here kinda scares me because of anxiety.
I guess I just want to know if I can improve or if there's any reason to push forward with this. Will post a second chapter soon after this one.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on February 21, 2021
Last Updated on February 21, 2021
Tags: Future Fantasy, Adventure, Book, Chapter 1

Author

Nick_Of_Blades
Nick_Of_Blades

Italy



About
Half-Italian, Half-Romanian beginner. I've had multiple ideas for stories, but definitely lack the abilities to put them to paper, least for now. I make up for that with a heaping dose of anxiety. more..

Writing