Silence

Silence

A Story by Toxin
"

A few angry words I felt the need to share. Quote me on this...

"
Silence is the language of two peoples.
It's the language of those who can't speak,
and it's the language of those who know the dangers of speaking, and know when to stay quiet.
Those who believe that second part are idiots because those two peoples are the same people.
That second group is actually those who do speak, speak out loud and proud, but know that this is not the time to be loud or proud or to even make your presence recognized, because it isn't their place to do that anymore.
Those who believed that are idiots twice now because that's still the same first group.
The issue is we talk about people as if there are different kinds like different animals in a forest. We talk about people like we aren't a collective group that is exceptionally special because of how much variance and identity there is amongst us.
We see that there is a variation and that being is automatically beneath us because they don't follow the standard, and we silence them because "What good could one so different from us provide if they so clearly don't have the same needs?", to which I say, "You say that, and silence them. The problem is that those the don't speak have the most to say because they think far more than those that do speak. When you silence someone, you create your greatest enemy because you give them time to think and come back with ways to silence you.
Never force those who don't speak to remain silent, and give those who can't speak a chance to their right on the podium.
People are NOT different no matter what they say, do, or think. Give them all their chance. Let those who've become silent to speak.
Now, those that didn't absorb, accept, and/or learn are idiots three times over, and you lack the necessary comprehension to forward progress by species, and have little potential to benefit future advancement other than be work horses to those who do have greater potential to benefit.

© 2024 Toxin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on January 26, 2024
Last Updated on January 31, 2024
Tags: Speech, Quote

Author

Toxin
Toxin

About
An avid writer from my own corner of the universe with the simple goal of being recognized, by even the smallest of numbers, so I know I can be remembered. more..

Writing
Evil Reality Evil Reality

A Story by Toxin